Subject: Xbox Client Stuck on Downloading (1%) - Need Help!

Discus and support Subject: Xbox Client Stuck on Downloading (1%) - Need Help! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I hope this post finds you well. I'm in a bit of a jam and could use some assistance. Here's the situation: I recently reset my PC to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dusan Milosavljevic, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Subject: Xbox Client Stuck on Downloading (1%) - Need Help!

Hello everyone,

I hope this post finds you well. I'm in a bit of a jam and could use some assistance. Here's the situation:

I recently reset my PC to clean it up and start fresh. Everything went smoothly until I noticed that the Xbox app, which usually comes pre-installed, didn't include options for Game Pass and Cloud Gaming. In an attempt to resolve this, I decided to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox client.

However, I've encountered a persistent issue. The installation process gets stuck at downloading (1%) and doesn't progress any further, even after leaving it for hours. I've tried multiple solutions found on various forums, including troubleshooting steps, but none have provided a resolution.

Just to provide more context:

• I've restarted my PC multiple times.
    • Internet connectivity is not an issue; I can browse and download other files without any problems.
    • All Windows updates are up to date. (Windows 11)
    I'm reaching out to the community in the hope that someone might have encountered a similar problem or has insights into how to resolve this issue. If you've experienced this before or have any suggestions, please share them! Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

:)

Dusan Milosavljevic, Dec 2, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Subject: Xbox Client Stuck on Downloading (1%) - Need Help!