Subject: Suggestion to Add Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 to the xCloud Catalog

Discus and support Subject: Suggestion to Add Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 to the xCloud Catalog in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello fellow gamers, I hope this post finds you well. I wanted to share an exciting suggestion with the Xbox community and the xCloud team. As a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OverGearal, Aug 7, 2023.

1. Subject: Suggestion to Add Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 to the xCloud Catalog

Hello fellow gamers,
    I hope this post finds you well. I wanted to share an exciting suggestion with the Xbox community and the xCloud team. As a passionate fan of both the xCloud platform and the Naruto series, I believe there's a fantastic opportunity to enhance our gaming experience.
    I'm sure many of you are familiar with the game "Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4." Its immersive combat mechanics, stunning graphics, and captivating storyline have made it a favorite among Naruto enthusiasts. Now, imagine being able to enjoy this ninja adventure on the go, directly on your mobile devices through xCloud!
    I'm writing this post to propose the inclusion of Naruto Storm 4 in the xCloud catalog. By adding this iconic title to the lineup, we can introduce an incredible gaming experience to an even wider audience. This move could potentially strengthen the xCloud platform's appeal and attract new players who are eager to dive into the world of ninja battles and epic storytelling.
    Let's come together as a community and show our support for this exciting idea. If you agree that Naruto Storm 4 would be a fantastic addition to the xCloud catalog, please consider upvoting and sharing this post. Let's make our voices heard and bring this amazing game to the xCloud platform, giving us the ability to enjoy Naruto's journey wherever we are.
    Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Together, we can make a difference and shape the future of gaming on xCloud.
    Best regards,

submitted by /u/OverGearal
    [link] [comments]

/u/OverGearal, Aug 7, 2023
  2. Azrael008uk Win User

What are some good Single Player games to get on X1?

"Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4".

Quality.
  3. Ro Costa Leste Win User

Missing purchased games

some of them are.

Naruto Shippuden, ultimate ninja storm 3.

Far cry 4

Resident evil 6.
  4. TitanicLizard6 Win User

Помогите!

купил игру(дополнение) Naruto Shippuden ultimate ninja storm 3 full burst,и попробовал скачать демо-версию Naruto Shippuden ultimate ninja storm 3(потому-что полную не нашел!) Что мне нужно делать с дополнением к игре?
  5. DanMen334 Win User

Favourite Video Game DLC

Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 4, has extra characters, costumes three mini stories that connect and a 3 hrs expansion of a new story
  6. Pandasaur cx Win User

Buying Season Pass for 19.99$ but not getting it.

Have you tried managing your Naruto game to see if the DLC is available for download?

- My Games & Apps

- Locate "NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4"

- Press the menu button, "Manage Game"
Thema:

Subject: Suggestion to Add Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 to the xCloud Catalog

1. Subject: Suggestion to Add Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 to the xCloud Catalog - Similar Threads - Subject Suggestion Add

2. Subject: Xbox Client Stuck on Downloading (1%) - Need Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subject: Xbox Client Stuck on Downloading (1%) - Need Help!: Hello everyone, I hope this post finds you well. I'm in a bit of a jam and could use some assistance. Here's the situation: I recently reset my PC to clean it up and start fresh. Everything went...
  3. Subject: Urgent: Unjust Xbox Account Suspension After Refund Complications

in XBoX Accessibility
    Subject: Urgent: Unjust Xbox Account Suspension After Refund Complications: Hello Xbox Community, I'm in a distressing situation and urgently need guidance. Here's a chronological breakdown of what transpired: Ordering & Shipping Issues: I ordered an Xbox from the...
  4. This account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action. I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    This account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action. I...: I got banned and im not sure why i got banned it's not even telling me why im banned 5dbfea8d-ebfc-48e0-b112-c9a927591f40
  5. Subject: Account Recovery Request for *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subject: Account Recovery Request for *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to inform you that I have encountered difficulties accessing my old email account, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  6. Subject: Urgent - Redfall's Disappointing Launch and Technical Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subject: Urgent - Redfall's Disappointing Launch and Technical Issues: Dear Arkane Austin and Bethesda Softworks Team, I hope this post finds you well. I am writing to express my profound disappointment and frustration with the recent launch of Redfall, a highly...
  7. Unwanted subject ads on Microsoft games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unwanted subject ads on Microsoft games: I started playing MS Jigsaw to relax and I cannot get rid of an ad of COFFINS, yes, COFFIN ADS on a game, come on? I have a pi-hole in my house so I do not see ads for most of the pages I visit,...
  8. Im sure this is an old subject

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im sure this is an old subject: Im sure this is an old subject my hopes is there is a solution. My son took over my XBox One years ago but is now moving on. Everything is connected to my Microsoft Account which I dont want . Is...
  9. Help Please: Subject ; Borderlands 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help Please: Subject ; Borderlands 3: I realize this might not have entirely to do with Microsoft, but id like to put this out there. For the gamers and Xbox players who do not always have internet available getting updates can be as...
  10. Subject.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subject.: I cannot play go on Realms, and I can't play on any of the Multiplayer Servers. I'm not under the age of 13, all my multiplayer options were allowed already. Does anyone know how to fix this?...