Stuttering in FS2020

Discus and support Stuttering in FS2020 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Over the past couple days I started to get a few stutters in fs2020 but it has all of a sudden become unplayable. Everything works fine in other... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NightSaffron475, Nov 17, 2022.

1. Stuttering in FS2020

Over the past couple days I started to get a few stutters in fs2020 but it has all of a sudden become unplayable.

Everything works fine in other programs and no stuttering there. Also my gpu temps and gpu usage gets very low for this game. Sometimes it says limited by main thread but most of the times it says limited by gpu.

I have tried turning my settings all the way down and optimizing my gpu and the game but that still doesn't work.

MAIN SPECS:

Nvidia RTX 2070 Super

Ryzen 7 3700x

16gb Corsair vengeance

:)

NightSaffron475, Nov 17, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Stuttering in FS2020

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this NightSaffron475

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Are you using windows 10 or 11?

Is this happening with the steam version or the Microsoft store / Xbox app version?

May I know if you tried increasing the virtual memory available for Windows?

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

In the meantime, may I know if you tried everything from these articles?

That could help us to isolate the issue a bit more

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/ar...

3. Jerwed Win User

New hardware

Hello there!

I have installed al of the 10 dvds abd when i put in dvd nr one snd start fs2020 I have to put in the Registration nr and but then uts written ”it id already used” (something like that. its not on the dvd:s. Last time I reinstall Windows 10 I had to start Windows store and start Fs2020 from there becouse the Registration nr is stored in the store someway where its says I own FS2020 i library. But when I change my hardwear and update Windows to 11 I dont own the FS2020 in library and can nit use the dvd for the installation, becouse after the installing i have to write the Registration number.

So the dvd:s work for the installing but i cant start the fs2020.

Regards Jerker
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

FS2020

Hello AtholMills,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that Microsoft Flight Simulator is not able to launch on your Windows 10 computer. We have seen several different issues with this game today. We have a forum thread that

lists several different issues and the solutions
    for Microsoft Flight Simulator. We hope this information helps
    AtholMills!
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

FS2020

Hey Varrin

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about a purchase you made.

Are you able to verify that the purchase was completed via your
    Order history
    ?

If you can see the purchase completed, then you should have the option to
    install the game
    thorugh your Xbox app, or thorugh the
    Microsoft Store

Go ahead and verify this, and let us know if you are able to install it this way!
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

FS2020

Hello, MSFS will be tied to your Microsoft account so you should not need a code as long as you use the same Microsoft account to reinstall MSFS

Hopefully google translate hasn't messed this up to much !!

Hallo, MSFS wird an Ihr Microsoft-Konto gebunden, sodass Sie keinen Code benötigen sollten, solange Sie dasselbe Microsoft-Konto zum Neuinstallieren von MSFS verwenden
Thema:

Stuttering in FS2020

1. Stuttering in FS2020 - Similar Threads - Stuttering FS2020

2. Audio stutter when streaming

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Audio stutter when streaming: Hi, I play on the Xbox series s and stream directly to twitch from console and there's always been audio stutter. It's intermittent throughout the stream. My internet connection and speed is...
  3. Anyone experiencing intermittent sound stutter when using YouTube App on Series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone experiencing intermittent sound stutter when using YouTube App on Series X?: since I purchased a series X last December I have experienced sound stutter when viewing videos on YouTube via the App. I have tried sending a Report A Problem for this issue ,but because it is...
  4. Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering.

in XBoX on Windows
    Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering.: Hi guys! I have an issue with my gaming laptop. When I play gamepass cloud games or installed on my ssd it stutters really bad and cannot play games at all. I was able to before but ever since I...
  5. Audio Stuttering on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio Stuttering on my Xbox Series X: So, I have already read a few threads about their Xbox Series S and X having audio stuttering. With all the threads I have read, I have also tried the ideas that people have suggested to correct...
  6. Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs: Hello , so I’ve been having a problem with my mouse stuttering when doing small inputs. I found this article with a lot of views clearly showing people have the same issue. I’ve done everything...
  7. Every Game Stutters On My New PC RTX 4060 i5-12400F

in XBoX on Windows
    Every Game Stutters On My New PC RTX 4060 i5-12400F: Hi, I got my new pc a month ago and i noticed that in every game I turn on I have the same issue. In every game i have good FPS but everytime it drops like 5-10 fps and it makes my game stutter. I...
  8. Why are games on my hdd stuttering constantly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are games on my hdd stuttering constantly?: I understand this isn't necessarily microsofts products but I thought this would be a good place to go. Games on my Hdd are extremely slow and keep stuttering. It's a brand new hdd. Seagate...
  9. My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine

in XboX Insiders
    My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine: I bought a new headset and controller to try to tackle this issue and the controller definitely did reduce the occurrence yet it still happens where my audio keeps on stuttering really badly at...
  10. Xbox Series X has glitchy/stuttering audio with headphones when on a menu, or in an app...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X has glitchy/stuttering audio with headphones when on a menu, or in an app...: My Xbox Series X randomly started having glitchy or stuttering audio issues a few months ago, but only on menus, but now i realized that it effects apps as well (like Spotify, YouTube, etc)...