Stupid

Discus and support Stupid in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; this is ridiculous Honestly I got to add a credit card and all it says is your payment has already been added to your account no it has not been... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NovA NePTuNe 8, May 21, 2018.

1. Stupid

this is ridiculous Honestly I got to add a credit card and all it says is your payment has already been added to your account no it has not been added because it’s not even there on the screen I’ve text you guys multiple times about this on Twitter no
    one responded even your bots don’t even know what I’m talking about if you can help me please I’m just trying to buy shadow of war before the sale ends

:)

NovA NePTuNe 8, May 21, 2018
  2. BRANCALEONE2
    BRANCALEONE2 Guest
    stupid question stupid problem

hi,

i've got a annoying problem

when batman is outside, there's the icon/target RB to use grapple (rampino in italian). after the grapple upgrade used to fly. ( A+A (hold) )

there's always these writes in the screen: up: you may use the upgrade gapple to let batman fly (somenthig like that) and down : use button A+A hold

these writes occupy almost the screen and they very disturb me.

is there any metod, solution, to not see anymore this suggestion?

thank you

massimiliano

BRANCALEONE2, May 21, 2018
  3. k0rruptiD
    k0rruptiD Guest
    So stupid

any fake messages just rate down, they will either eventually dissappear with negative votes, and they may be added onto the list of sinners, so probably more likely to get raided as a human, either by players or vagrants.

playing on ps3 here, messages seem fine for now, a few fake ones but whatever. im guessing there would be a lot more fake messages on the xbox version.

k0rruptiD, May 21, 2018
  4. DG LoUdSMoKe420 Win User

Stupid stupid stupid

Bought a game and its not here how can a virtual bot even remotely help can't can't not unless that bot is a real person
  5. BBQ PlTMASTER Win User

stupid

I usually get that for free after eating some taco bell....
  6. Vyx-[xboxvenue] Win User

This is Stupid

Mine installed in about twenty minutes. I would suggest cancelling the install, starting it over, and putting your console to sleep. Will you try that and then post the results here?
  7. FourTwentyTied Win User

this is stupid and ***

I feel th pain, but lashing out at xbox will solve nothing. They made a great game but as soon as something small go wrong its always "Blame Xbox" not everything work according to plan lol.
  8. FourTwentyTied Win User

this is stupid and ***

ITs no ones falt but your's guy. YOU deleted the message containing your code. Why is it anyone elses falt?
Thema:

Stupid

1. Stupid - Similar Threads - Stupid

2. 61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.: Xbox listening to false reports on me yet again, only 2 reports this time and I get 61 days? seriously? how does that make any sense? Microsoft is being stupid at this point, the people that...
  3. Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..: Fed up with all the issues only to now end up with a new one that makes NO sense. I turn 40 in 2 months and yet Conan exiles on xbox gamepass on PC is telling me my mommy and daddy have to...
  4. Can u plz un suspended me for my stupidity

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can u plz un suspended me for my stupidity: I was just chilling on my Xbox and I get a suspended for 60 days for a gamerpic of a knight,I did nothing,I'm sorry if it offended anyone,I would've change it if I knew u can get suspended for...
  5. Stupid epic games that makes me wait a long time just to play fortnite which takes way less...

in XboX Insiders
    Stupid epic games that makes me wait a long time just to play fortnite which takes way less...: Your fucking app is so fucking shit. I wait 2 hours just to be not able to switch to keyboard in game. Then i have to restart the wait another 2 hours just in the queue which takes 4 minutes when...
  6. Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI...: Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI that doesn’t know **** about any of this. f74aace0-b199-41d6-9549-2e930a7f5026
  7. Am I going to be seeing stupid ads like this COD 3 BS pop up on my screen when I turn my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Am I going to be seeing stupid ads like this COD 3 BS pop up on my screen when I turn my...: Am I going to be seeing stupid ads like this COD 3 BS pop up on my screen when I turn my console on anymore?! d1a379cc-9345-40ed-8bcb-3fd838b855ce
  8. Stupid suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stupid suspension: I was suspended for changing my profile picture to one of my favourite athletes. The athlete is an MMA fighter. I think it is extremely stupid how I’ve been suspended for absolutely no reason...
  9. I stupidly set up a wrong account!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I stupidly set up a wrong account!: My main account with Microsoft is an old unused account that was created incorrectly, my TRUE account is set up as a 'friend' of this one, but it's my true account with all my gaming achievements...
  10. Is Microsoft stupid or just **** stupid?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft stupid or just **** stupid?: So is it just me or is anyone else never buying another Microsoft console, controller, or "Officially Licensed Microsoft ****" accessory simply because it's the only thing that works right with...