Stupid xbox live

Discus and support Stupid xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought a new year gold pass at the begining of the year and live was working fine until a couple days ago, i tried to get onto youtube and it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jake Da Great13, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Stupid xbox live

I just bought a new year gold pass at the begining of the year and live was working fine until a couple days ago, i tried to get onto youtube and it said i needed to buy a new xbox gold pass because my ran out but i just bought it. I've checked my network
    settings and they were fine, iv'e unplugged my xbox from the xbox and plugged it back in but it still didn't work, and when i went and checked my transaction history it said i bought it 1/10/2014. Please Help.

:)

Jake Da Great13, Jan 17, 2014
  2. stupid xbox live.

That doesn't help. I've been on hold with Rhodes worthless *** for over an hour now.

MaddixRoberts, Jan 17, 2014
  3. better5150
    better5150 Guest
    Stupid Xbox Live

I had the exact same problem and Fuu Bitz's solution worked perfectly!! Thanks Fuu Bitz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

better5150, Jan 17, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Stupid xbox live

Hey there Jake! It appears that you are NOT an Xbox LIVE Gold Subscriber at the time. Could you please
    Check your Billing Information to make sure it was a year subscription and make sure all of your billing information is up to date?

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 17, 2014
  5. MaddixRoberts Win User

stupid xbox live.

That doesn't help. I've been on hold with Rhodes worthless *** for over an hour now.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox live is stupid

is everyone daft, he want sto play a free to play game online, you can on all other platforms WITHOUT paying for a sub. xbox does not pay any money for the upkeep of any servers for third party games, those servers are paid for by the devs/publisher.

he wants to play fortnite only without paying a sub, like i say you can on ps4 and pc but not on xbox.
  7. Gabriel Brz23 Win User

Xbox live is stupid

What's the difference with playstation plus? And the problem is with all xbox?
  8. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Xbox live is stupid

Join rewards program. Earn for live and much more.
  9. Björn Kensley Win User

Xbox live is stupid

The quality is way ahead it's competitors buddy. I promise you won't find a better online gaming experience!
Thema:

Stupid xbox live

1. Stupid xbox live - Similar Threads - Stupid live

2. 61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.: Xbox listening to false reports on me yet again, only 2 reports this time and I get 61 days? seriously? how does that make any sense? Microsoft is being stupid at this point, the people that...
  3. Why is server down on my xbox360 live rockband3 game and why cant i download all my stupid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is server down on my xbox360 live rockband3 game and why cant i download all my stupid...: Why is my sever down on my rockband3 game i cant buy no more songs on my rockband3 music store and i cant download. All my stupid songs from my rb2 and rb3 games onto my stupid rockband4 game that...
  4. Xbox live is stupid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live is stupid: Xbox is one of the best consoles, but no other console has to pay 10 dollars just to play fortnite that is rediculous. I am deciding whether I should switch to Playstation....
  5. stupid xbox live and microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    stupid xbox live and microsoft: im not happy with xbox live or microsoft any longer....after being banned from communications for a second time..all because ppl are a bunch of american p u s s i es..you can give the **** over...
  6. got suspended from xbox live because stupid clan all reported me

in XBoX on Consoles
    got suspended from xbox live because stupid clan all reported me: got a 24hr suspicious because people kept sending me negative message and i replyed and they all reported me xbox is becoming a joke unsporty people report everyone nd the good gamer get...
  7. Xbox live enforcement team is a JOKE they are stupid

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live enforcement team is a JOKE they are stupid: enforcement team is a joke. I have this guy cheating RIGHT NOW. He has the game pause glitches and there's nothing I can do. I have reported him over 100 times in the past 6 months and nothing is...
  8. Xbox live billing is stupid

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live billing is stupid: I would just like to point out how stupid the Xbox live gold billing system is. I just went out and bought a $25 gift card for XBOX LIVE and I can't use it to purchase XBOX LIVE SURVICE!!! I can't...
  9. Xbox live purchasing is just stupid

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live purchasing is just stupid: I'm trying to purchase xbox live on my xbox one instead of buying a gift card, which is what I usually do, but instead of just letting me buy my xbox live gold it forces me to enter bank details....
  10. Slow, stupid and unresponsive Xbox Live Servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow, stupid and unresponsive Xbox Live Servers: I create a party and a minute later get the message "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later. [0x89231804]". My friend and I just get dropped over and over, heck; I can't even stay...