stupid xbox live and microsoft

Discus and support stupid xbox live and microsoft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; im not happy with xbox live or microsoft any longer....after being banned from communications for a second time..all because ppl are a bunch of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by leon marshal, May 14, 2017.

1. leon marshal
    leon marshal Guest

im not happy with xbox live or microsoft any longer....after being banned from communications for a second time..all because ppl are a bunch of american p u s s i es..you can give the **** over the mic and in messages..but cant take it...so after being and
    big long time lover of microsoft..im DONE!!..i will be going to linux or mac..and ps4...and if thats the same with ps4...then il just game some other way.....

:)

leon marshal, May 14, 2017
  2. Xbox Gold Family No More.

Found this so far. Unless the next Xbox is offering cheaper online options even I'm done with them. Stupid Stupid Stupid people at
    that company anymore.

DIY LobotoMEd, May 14, 2017
  3. N133E
    N133E Guest
    stpuid...

I can't belive how insanely stupid this system is! I thought the Xbox live accounts and the profiles on the console were 2 different and separate things! Like almost EVERY other service, you have an account that you can connect with, lets say Facebook.

I have never used live before, however I can't join with any of my hotmail-adresses. They are already connected to xbox live!

Really stupid MIcrosoft, really stupid...

N133E, May 14, 2017
  4. BigB EC
    BigB EC Guest

Read the coc and tou and own up to the fact you agreed to them.

BigB EC, May 14, 2017
  5. Turbo624
    Turbo624 Guest
    They ban for literally no reason, it could be the LITTLEST insult and all of a sudden, boom 14 day ban. I said "****" and got banned for that, unbelievable. Review was upheld, worst costumer support, cant even call to get it reversed. Dude threatened my
    family.

Turbo624, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Turbo624 Win User

They ban for literally no reason, it could be the LITTLEST insult and all of a sudden, boom 14 day ban. I said "****" and got banned for that, unbelievable. Review was upheld, worst costumer support, cant even call to get it reversed. Dude threatened my
    family.
  7. BigB EC Win User

Read the coc and tou and own up to the fact you agreed to them.
  8. DIY LobotoMEd Win User

Xbox Gold Family No More.

Found this so far. Unless the next Xbox is offering cheaper online options even I'm done with them. Stupid Stupid Stupid people at
    that company anymore.
  9. A for Amnesty Win User

Anyone get the free Xbox 10 year edition?

10. iNb4 Ownage Win User

stupid microsoft

Hi there Mr Penny, is there an issue or problem we can help you with? Thanks!
Thema:

1. stupid xbox live and microsoft - Similar Threads - stupid live microsoft

2. 61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.: Xbox listening to false reports on me yet again, only 2 reports this time and I get 61 days? seriously? how does that make any sense? Microsoft is being stupid at this point, the people that...
  3. Why is server down on my xbox360 live rockband3 game and why cant i download all my stupid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is server down on my xbox360 live rockband3 game and why cant i download all my stupid...: Why is my sever down on my rockband3 game i cant buy no more songs on my rockband3 music store and i cant download. All my stupid songs from my rb2 and rb3 games onto my stupid rockband4 game that...
  4. Xbox live is stupid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live is stupid: Xbox is one of the best consoles, but no other console has to pay 10 dollars just to play fortnite that is rediculous. I am deciding whether I should switch to Playstation....
  5. got suspended from xbox live because stupid clan all reported me

in XBoX on Consoles
    got suspended from xbox live because stupid clan all reported me: got a 24hr suspicious because people kept sending me negative message and i replyed and they all reported me xbox is becoming a joke unsporty people report everyone nd the good gamer get...
  6. Xbox live enforcement team is a JOKE they are stupid

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live enforcement team is a JOKE they are stupid: enforcement team is a joke. I have this guy cheating RIGHT NOW. He has the game pause glitches and there's nothing I can do. I have reported him over 100 times in the past 6 months and nothing is...
  7. Xbox live billing is stupid

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live billing is stupid: I would just like to point out how stupid the Xbox live gold billing system is. I just went out and bought a $25 gift card for XBOX LIVE and I can't use it to purchase XBOX LIVE SURVICE!!! I can't...
  8. Xbox live purchasing is just stupid

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live purchasing is just stupid: I'm trying to purchase xbox live on my xbox one instead of buying a gift card, which is what I usually do, but instead of just letting me buy my xbox live gold it forces me to enter bank details....
  9. Slow, stupid and unresponsive Xbox Live Servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow, stupid and unresponsive Xbox Live Servers: I create a party and a minute later get the message "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later. [0x89231804]". My friend and I just get dropped over and over, heck; I can't even stay...
  10. Stupid xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stupid xbox live: I just bought a new year gold pass at the begining of the year and live was working fine until a couple days ago, i tried to get onto youtube and it said i needed to buy a new xbox gold pass...