Stupid suspension

Discus and support Stupid suspension in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was suspended for changing my profile picture to one of my favourite athletes. The athlete is an MMA fighter. I think it is extremely stupid how I’ve... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Spencer Burrows, Sep 19, 2023.

1. Stupid suspension

I was suspended for changing my profile picture to one of my favourite athletes. The athlete is an MMA fighter. I think it is extremely stupid how I’ve been suspended for absolutely no reason other than changing my profile photo to one of my favourite athletes. I also think it makes absolutely no sense how other people can have the most inappropriate profile photos. Yeah nothing happens but I change my profile photo to a picture of an MMA fighter and I get suspended. It is absolutely ridiculous and I cannot believe that Xbox has done. This is just terrible and I really hope that someone fixes this otherwise it really shows how backwards xbox is. Like seriously it is absolutely ridiculous. I have to get suspended. All I did was change my profile picture to my favourite athlete. The photo isn’t even bad. It is just him getting ready for a fight. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the photo and yet I have seen countless accounts with the most inappropriate game of pics, and nothing happens to them, but then I change my photo to an athlete and I get suspended?

***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Gamertags and personalization***

:)

Spencer Burrows, Sep 19, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Stupid suspension

Hello Spencer Burrows,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are receiving enforcement action after changing your gamer pic of one of the famous athletes. Let us check and see on what we can do to help address your concern in a timely manner.

Before we proceed any further, we would like to set your proper expectation that customer support can’t assist with suspensions or enforcement actions. If you need assistance with an active enforcement action, it may qualify for the case review process and directly handled by Xbox security team. Submitting a case review is the way to get connected with the security team. What we can do to help address your concern is to provide information related to your concern.

The way we express ourselves online is important. Your gamerpic, screenshots, game clips, and uploaded custom imagery are great ways to show off who you are and your interests. When you engage with the Xbox community, we always recommend leaving a positive impact. Whatever imagery you choose, it’s important to make sure that that imagery doesn’t cause harm or disrupt others on the Xbox network.

You can check Xbox Community Standards | Xbox especially on Standard stated under section VIII. See screenshot.

[​IMG]

We truly appreciate for bringing this concern to us and glad to provide relevant information for your concern.

Sincerely,

3. Aria of mana Win User

Stupid Suspensions

No matter who started the cussing; the two break the rules. i know its not easy and can be very frustrating to deal with impolite kids. As for who allow them to play games that are violent, its the task of the parents to prevent
    their children from playing this kind of games, but sadly most parents dont realise the negative impact violent video games have on their children.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Stupid Suspensions

While games themselves may be rated M, everything else on Live has to remain E for everyone. You agree to those rules when you sign up. Playstation has the same rules.
  5. Spencer Burrows Win User

Stupid suspension

Mate i’ve done everything I can to “appeal my case” but this is actually ridiculous. I’m paying you guys to play online and to use your software, and i get suspended for changing my profile picture to an MMA fighter. How is that hurting anyone? i have seen countless other players with absolutely horrendous profile pictures and yet nothing happens to them. I am extremely disappointed. All i did was change my photo to a photo of an MMA fighter getting ready for a fight, there is absolutely nothing inappropriate about it. And plus when i changed my photo to the MMA fighter, the xbox app said it was acceptable. I shouldn’t have to feel like i’m on trial because i want to change my profile picture to an MMA fighter. I haven’t done anything wrong. You guys haven’t helped me one bit, I want the suspension removed, but it doesn’t “qualify for an appeal because the duration is too short”. it’s absolutely ridiculous mate. I’m paying you people to use your platform and I get treated like a criminal and suspended for changing my profile picture to an athlete. Remove my suspension or i’m going to attempt to take further action because this is just unacceptable. the customer service has been horrible and you people have not provided me with any solutions. The fact that i’m even in this scenario is disappointing. I’ve been playing on xbox for years and i’ve had many profile pictures of athletes and MMA fighters and now i get suspended? This is ridiculous. I want my suspension removed
  6. Paraffin Alien Win User

Stupid Suspensions

If you wouldn`t have sent a reply you wouldn`t have had a problem.

In future, if anyone sends you a message containing profanities just report and block the player, simple.
Thema:

Stupid suspension

1. Stupid suspension - Similar Threads - Stupid suspension

2. 61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.: Xbox listening to false reports on me yet again, only 2 reports this time and I get 61 days? seriously? how does that make any sense? Microsoft is being stupid at this point, the people that...
  3. Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..: Fed up with all the issues only to now end up with a new one that makes NO sense. I turn 40 in 2 months and yet Conan exiles on xbox gamepass on PC is telling me my mommy and daddy have to...
  4. Can u plz un suspended me for my stupidity

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can u plz un suspended me for my stupidity: I was just chilling on my Xbox and I get a suspended for 60 days for a gamerpic of a knight,I did nothing,I'm sorry if it offended anyone,I would've change it if I knew u can get suspended for...
  5. Stupid epic games that makes me wait a long time just to play fortnite which takes way less...

in XboX Insiders
    Stupid epic games that makes me wait a long time just to play fortnite which takes way less...: Your fucking app is so fucking shit. I wait 2 hours just to be not able to switch to keyboard in game. Then i have to restart the wait another 2 hours just in the queue which takes 4 minutes when...
  6. Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI...: Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI that doesn’t know **** about any of this. f74aace0-b199-41d6-9549-2e930a7f5026
  7. Am I going to be seeing stupid ads like this COD 3 BS pop up on my screen when I turn my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Am I going to be seeing stupid ads like this COD 3 BS pop up on my screen when I turn my...: Am I going to be seeing stupid ads like this COD 3 BS pop up on my screen when I turn my console on anymore?! d1a379cc-9345-40ed-8bcb-3fd838b855ce
  8. I stupidly set up a wrong account!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I stupidly set up a wrong account!: My main account with Microsoft is an old unused account that was created incorrectly, my TRUE account is set up as a 'friend' of this one, but it's my true account with all my gaming achievements...
  9. Is Microsoft stupid or just **** stupid?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft stupid or just **** stupid?: So is it just me or is anyone else never buying another Microsoft console, controller, or "Officially Licensed Microsoft ****" accessory simply because it's the only thing that works right with...
  10. Can you morons fix the stupid pins customization on xbox it's freaking terrible I can't get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you morons fix the stupid pins customization on xbox it's freaking terrible I can't get...: Can you morons fix the stupid pins customization on xbox it's freaking terrible I can't get anything where I want it I gave up and just deleted all my pins smfh 74725fa3-9bfa-4cf4-8010-d96d796ee9fd