Stupid Newbie Question

Discus and support Stupid Newbie Question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm a newbie with a stupid question. On the Xbox One S how do you exit games back to dashboard without turning off console. There has to be a button... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Topweasel1969, Jun 24, 2017.

1. Stupid Newbie Question

I'm a newbie with a stupid question. On the Xbox One S how do you exit games back to dashboard without turning off console. There has to be a button combination to push on the controller. Please Help

:)

Topweasel1969, Jun 24, 2017
  2. GTA V Gang (PC & maybe Xbox 360)

stay in hell STUPIDOFAWSOME319 and i am reruiting for PC and Xbox you stupid newbie noobie

Genki Dama Bomb, Jun 24, 2017
  3. IronKoBe
    IronKoBe Guest
    Am I the only one that likes Xbox One?

newbie question what is DRM

IronKoBe, Jun 24, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Stupid Newbie Question

Press the guide button on the controller (the Xbox logo in the center) and it will open a menu. You can get back to the dashboard from there.

Smwutches, Jun 24, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Stupid Newbie Question

Press the guide button on the controller (the Xbox logo in the center) and it will open a menu. You can get back to the dashboard from there.
  6. Genki Dama Bomb Win User

GTA V Gang (PC & maybe Xbox 360)

stay in hell STUPIDOFAWSOME319 and i am reruiting for PC and Xbox you stupid newbie noobie
  7. FarhaMughal Win User

Doom:Eternal - the game was supposed to be a gift, but Microsoft only sent digital copy!

Thank you,

sorry for sounding really stupid!

following on from that, just logged on and low and behold the game is there..

both accounts are signed in, but I am unsure of what setting as home console is,

what does this mean? And how do i do this?

I appologise for the newbie questions!
  8. IronKoBe Win User

Am I the only one that likes Xbox One?

newbie question what is DRM
  9. R3d P01nt Win User

Newbie questions!

I'm not aware of armor gaining anything from scaling. Perhaps you are referring to shields? The scaling for shields only helps with shield bashing, so if you aren't doing that, don't worry about that scaling.

The scaling is the amount of increase in attack rating. Note that when you upgrade to elemental paths, you usually don't get any scaling on the weapon anymore. So, at higher levels, +15 is generally better than anything else. When you look at the weapon
    screen, the base damage will be displayed followed by a +number. That number indicates the increase you receive from scaling, and it goes into the weapon's AR (Attack Rating). This is not the same as the damage the weapon will do, as there's some sort of
    conversion the game does to go from attack rating to damage once the enemies defense is taken into account. (Sorry if this is much more than you were looking for).

And, no one got a manual with the game that explained this stuff.
Thema:

Stupid Newbie Question

1. Stupid Newbie Question - Similar Threads - Stupid Newbie Question

2. Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..: Fed up with all the issues only to now end up with a new one that makes NO sense. I turn 40 in 2 months and yet Conan exiles on xbox gamepass on PC is telling me my mommy and daddy have to...
  3. Can u plz un suspended me for my stupidity

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can u plz un suspended me for my stupidity: I was just chilling on my Xbox and I get a suspended for 60 days for a gamerpic of a knight,I did nothing,I'm sorry if it offended anyone,I would've change it if I knew u can get suspended for...
  4. Stupid epic games that makes me wait a long time just to play fortnite which takes way less...

in XboX Insiders
    Stupid epic games that makes me wait a long time just to play fortnite which takes way less...: Your fucking app is so fucking shit. I wait 2 hours just to be not able to switch to keyboard in game. Then i have to restart the wait another 2 hours just in the queue which takes 4 minutes when...
  5. Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI...: Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI that doesn’t know **** about any of this. f74aace0-b199-41d6-9549-2e930a7f5026
  6. Am I going to be seeing stupid ads like this COD 3 BS pop up on my screen when I turn my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Am I going to be seeing stupid ads like this COD 3 BS pop up on my screen when I turn my...: Am I going to be seeing stupid ads like this COD 3 BS pop up on my screen when I turn my console on anymore?! d1a379cc-9345-40ed-8bcb-3fd838b855ce
  7. Stupid suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stupid suspension: I was suspended for changing my profile picture to one of my favourite athletes. The athlete is an MMA fighter. I think it is extremely stupid how I’ve been suspended for absolutely no reason...
  8. I stupidly set up a wrong account!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I stupidly set up a wrong account!: My main account with Microsoft is an old unused account that was created incorrectly, my TRUE account is set up as a 'friend' of this one, but it's my true account with all my gaming achievements...
  9. Is Microsoft stupid or just **** stupid?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft stupid or just **** stupid?: So is it just me or is anyone else never buying another Microsoft console, controller, or "Officially Licensed Microsoft ****" accessory simply because it's the only thing that works right with...
  10. Can you morons fix the stupid pins customization on xbox it's freaking terrible I can't get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you morons fix the stupid pins customization on xbox it's freaking terrible I can't get...: Can you morons fix the stupid pins customization on xbox it's freaking terrible I can't get anything where I want it I gave up and just deleted all my pins smfh 74725fa3-9bfa-4cf4-8010-d96d796ee9fd