Stupid Microsoft DRM, cannot play any game...

Discus and support Stupid Microsoft DRM, cannot play any game... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Things were working just fine until I had to swap out my tablets SSD, now every game I play gives me the warning "Error: To use this app, you need to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JBHebbel, Jan 25, 2015.

1. JBHebbel
    JBHebbel Guest

Things were working just fine until I had to swap out my tablets SSD, now every game I play gives me the warning "Error: To use this app, you need to sign in with the Microsoft account that was used to download it.". Well I only have 1 Microsoft/Xbox account
    and its the one that I'm always signed in with... The game still works fine on my desktop, but all the Xbox DRM games I used to play on my tablet are now worthless.

:)

JBHebbel, Jan 25, 2015
  2. teljess
    teljess Guest
    Xbox One Price and Release Date

what is the differance between what microsoft is doing with drm and what steam/origin are doing?.you cannot sell steam/origin games and you have no physical media so i am curious as to why some people are up in arms ?

teljess, Jan 25, 2015
  3. Sony misrepesented used game policy

Any publisher stupid enough to use DRM on the P$4 will have one of the least bough games on the PS network

Peter van Rijswijk, Jan 25, 2015
  4. momtils
    momtils Guest

I did an windows update and had the same problem, It said to uninstall and reinstall but I can not reinstall because it says I already have it after I uninstalled it. What a hassle!

momtils, May 13, 2015
  5. momtils Win User

I did an windows update and had the same problem, It said to uninstall and reinstall but I can not reinstall because it says I already have it after I uninstalled it. What a hassle!
  6. Peter van Rijswijk Win User

Sony misrepesented used game policy

Any publisher stupid enough to use DRM on the P$4 will have one of the least bough games on the PS network
  7. WildChameleon Win User

Who has XboxOne on pre-order ?

It's not that easy with Sony as regards DRM, they not commenting because they still working on what they can do regards it. If Microsoft force it then of course Sony will have to follow suit to compete with them for publishers and games etc. No one wants
    to reveal their hand regards DRM. DRM is a console killer and Sony know that but they have joked about it recently so they not taking no where as serious as Microsoft are. Sony own a lot of developers too so it's not a big deal for them as they are the producers.
    It be stupid for Sony to imply DRM could it would effect their sales of said games. They going to resist it but the more Microsoft talk DRM the more Microsoft are trying to control the gaming industry.
  8. Major Wreckus Win User

Vote: DRM vs. NO DRM

I vote to stop these stupid posts about issues that are dead....those are DRM (no DRM won, hooray, life goes on) and the inclusion of Kinect 2 in the box (its in there, live it with). Lets talk more about our experiences playing the games including tips
    & tricks.
  9. johnbubbles25 Win User

Still think the PS4 looks more appealing?

WHY ARE YOU ALL ARGUING OVER DRM?

MS REMOVED THE DRM THEY CHANGED THEIR MINDS AFTER THE BACKLASH IT'S GONE.

XB1 AND PS4 WILL HANDLE USED GAMES AND DRM THE EXACT SAME WAY.

PLEASE LOCK THIS STUPID THREAD.
Thema:

1. Stupid Microsoft DRM, cannot play any game... - Similar Threads - Stupid Microsoft DRM

2. 61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.: Xbox listening to false reports on me yet again, only 2 reports this time and I get 61 days? seriously? how does that make any sense? Microsoft is being stupid at this point, the people that...
  3. Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..: Fed up with all the issues only to now end up with a new one that makes NO sense. I turn 40 in 2 months and yet Conan exiles on xbox gamepass on PC is telling me my mommy and daddy have to...
  4. Can u plz un suspended me for my stupidity

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can u plz un suspended me for my stupidity: I was just chilling on my Xbox and I get a suspended for 60 days for a gamerpic of a knight,I did nothing,I'm sorry if it offended anyone,I would've change it if I knew u can get suspended for...
  5. Is Microsoft stupid or just **** stupid?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft stupid or just **** stupid?: So is it just me or is anyone else never buying another Microsoft console, controller, or "Officially Licensed Microsoft ****" accessory simply because it's the only thing that works right with...
  6. Ever since the stupid Microsoft account integration I cannot purchase Realms subscription.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ever since the stupid Microsoft account integration I cannot purchase Realms subscription.: Every time I login to the Microsoft account, it tells me I need to buy Minecraft to play it, but I have it already through my Mojang account. 9fdab0e3-454a-4047-8b62-f5ee133839a5
  7. Microsoft Family Issues (along with the stupid way microsoft designed things)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family Issues (along with the stupid way microsoft designed things): MIGRATING MY MOJANG ACCUNT TOO MICROSOFT WAS A H U G E MISTAKE... NOTHING IS WORKING! It wont let me change my privacy settings with out consent of parents even though I BOUGHT THIS GAME! I am the...
  8. the stupid microsoft store app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    the stupid microsoft store app on pc: so i have an xbox account with which i bough game pass ultimate with the aim of being able to play gamepass on pc however when i try and sign in on your inherently broken app it says that i cant...
  9. stupid xbox live and microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    stupid xbox live and microsoft: im not happy with xbox live or microsoft any longer....after being banned from communications for a second time..all because ppl are a bunch of american p u s s i es..you can give the **** over...
  10. me being stupid & microsoft accounts.

in XBoX on Consoles
    me being stupid & microsoft accounts.: I`m having a lot of trouble getting my xbox 360 account to work on my xbox one, I had someone set up my account on the xbox 360 and they somehow thought it would be funny to put @regularmail.com...