Stupid epic games that makes me wait a long time just to play fortnite which takes way less...

Discus and support Stupid epic games that makes me wait a long time just to play fortnite which takes way less... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Your fucking app is so fucking shit. I wait 2 hours just to be not able to switch to keyboard in game. Then i have to restart the wait another 2 hours... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/7425swaGGy0, Nov 9, 2023.

1. Stupid epic games that makes me wait a long time just to play fortnite which takes way less...

Your fucking app is so fucking shit. I wait 2 hours just to be not able to switch to keyboard in game. Then i have to restart the wait another 2 hours just in the queue which takes 4 minutes when im on console. Then there is about 30 minutes left which means ive waited around 1 and a half hours just for it to say "could not connect" and it destroys all my fucking time just to play fortnite. It is not that fucking hard. Fix your app the queue should NOT be almost 2 hours long.

submitted by /u/7425swaGGy0
    [link] [comments]

/u/7425swaGGy0, Nov 9, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Stupid epic games that makes me wait a long time just to play fortnite which takes way less...