Stuck with xbox stream ('preview') app

Discus and support Stuck with xbox stream ('preview') app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It says 'more ways to play' on my android app and is stuck in this animated home screen. I would like help setting up submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/stalins_burnt_toast, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Stuck with xbox stream ('preview') app

It says 'more ways to play' on my android app and is stuck in this animated home screen. I would like help setting up

submitted by /u/stalins_burnt_toast
    [link] [comments]

/u/stalins_burnt_toast, Dec 29, 2019
  2. KarimAndSonz Win User

Xbox Game Pass App Regular and Beta from Google Play Store

Are you game streaming if so are you part of the new xbox streaming preview app... the app is still making improvements I play on my phone using the preview app which was a privilege to be accepted by Microsoft... if you are streaming and playing then
    trust me you see the difference when the app comes out
  3. NaZoooom Win User

Streaming on Xbox

Hi ClaimingDuke263,

Have you been accepted onto the Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) program? This should be found in the Insider Content section of the Xbox Insider
    Hub app. I have quoted the below from the Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) program FAQ found at the bottom of the page.

“To participate in the Console Streaming (Preview), download the “Insider Hub” app to your Xbox One console. Then, download the “Xbox Game Streaming (Preview)” app on your Android device. Follow the steps in the app on your mobile device to pair your
    console and phone. Then, start playing the games you already own! Please note, the initial roll out to Insiders will be phased. For the most up to date details on which Insider rings have access to the Preview, please visit insider.xbox.com.”
  4. BiohazardBR Win User

App de streaming móvil y consola[Console and mobile streaming app]

Hi there,
     Unfortunately for now, the Project Xcloud in the Xbox Streaming Preview App it's not avaible in all countries, and this can be the issue. But if you want to stream from you Xbox to your cellphone they need to be connected in the
     same network.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

YouTube Live

Because YouTube would have to make an app for the Xbox One to stream to YouTube.

Instead, Microsoft has a more powerful streaming platform called Mixer, where your viewers can even interact with you, which is not possible on YouTube. Also, Twitch still has their own app on the Xbox Marketplace where you can stream to Twitch.

Since Google/YouTube didn't do a streaming app for the Xbox, you're currently stuck with these two supported streaming apps (Mixer and Twitch), or you need to use a capturing device on your PC to stream to YouTube (or other streaming services, or you can
    use https://restream.io/ to stream to multiple streaming services at the same time).
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Unable to try console streaming preview

"So I deleted all consoles registered in the Insider app, I deleted the app, downloaded it again, but now I have no consoles registered in Insider app, still no option for console streaming in Xbox settings. "

You must have at least one console registered in a Insider preview ring as at this time Streaming is only available to Insiders for the purpose of testing functionality.

Check this Xbox Game Streaming (preview) support wiki on the XBox
    Insiders Forum
    for more details.
Thema:

Stuck with xbox stream ('preview') app

1. Stuck with xbox stream ('preview') app - Similar Threads - Stuck stream 'preview'

2. Xbox Update Stuck.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Update Stuck.: Hey! So I started updating me xbox and now it's stuck on 2%. Any help please? It won't move at all and im scared If I turn it off it will get corrupted. 31d91c7a-a0d2-4904-84bd-53f94fc5a103
  3. Teredo is stuck on "Restricted (port)"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo is stuck on "Restricted (port)": I've tried absolutely everything possible. I can not find a single fix. There is no xbox networking tab either so please don't ask to check that. c1ee0fb9-6b5e-4d8f-8ed9-9d2ae2e11583
  4. My Xbox one is stuck at 86% on an update. I have restarted it multiple times and the update...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox one is stuck at 86% on an update. I have restarted it multiple times and the update...: I don't have a computer to reset it using a USB none of the solutions I have seen online have worked submitted by /u/Mias_mandibles [link] [comments]
  5. I am unable to live stream on my Xbox Series X. Gets stuck when I click on the live...

in XboX Insiders
    I am unable to live stream on my Xbox Series X. Gets stuck when I click on the live...: I have run into an issue where I am unable to livestream using my Xbox. I have tried restarting the console, Logging out and back into Twitch and it keeps getting stuck when I press the Live...
  6. When trying to stream to my android phone, I get stuck here after singing in. I have game...

in XboX Insiders
    When trying to stream to my android phone, I get stuck here after singing in. I have game...: [IMG] submitted by /u/mgentry94 [link] [comments]
  7. I keep getting stuck on this screen when trying to stream to my phone, and I have no idea...

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting stuck on this screen when trying to stream to my phone, and I have no idea...: [IMG] submitted by /u/KnogBot [link] [comments]
  8. Stuck on this screen, trying to stream from my Xbox One X. Any way to fix it so I can...

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck on this screen, trying to stream from my Xbox One X. Any way to fix it so I can...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Devin6622 [link] [comments]
  9. Streaming app stuck on game stream from console

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming app stuck on game stream from console: Installed guns gore and gonolli 2 could not play due to bad pixelated graphics now can't disconnect from game l have cleared cache and all data signed out and signed back in still when I boot up...
  10. XBox One Stream from Win10 - Vibrate stuck when connected to PC via Micro-USB

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox One Stream from Win10 - Vibrate stuck when connected to PC via Micro-USB: I am streaming my XBox One to my Windows 10 PC, with the controller connected via Micro-USB. When encountering an action in a game that prompts the controller to vibreate (Such as getting shot in...