Stuck On "Working ... hang on." When Trying to Use Enforcement United

Discus and support Stuck On "Working ... hang on." When Trying to Use Enforcement United in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I have been trying to use Xbox's Enforcement United this weekend, however I get stuck on the "Working ... hang on." screen. I meet all of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bootchampion, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Bootchampion
    Bootchampion Guest

Hello.

I have been trying to use Xbox's Enforcement United this weekend, however I get stuck on the "Working ... hang on." screen. I meet all of the requirements with free across the board but nothing loads.

I have tried using Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Internet Explorer on both MacOS and Windows 10 using my home's WiFi and LTE. I have also logged in and out, restarted my computer and disabled all extensions; no luck.

I talked to Support and one of the reps told me to post here for Ambassadors to help me out. Has anyone else encountered this? Any ideas?

Thanks for the help guys.

:)

Bootchampion, Apr 16, 2017
  2. Ambassadors Enforcement United issue. Under 18 Still?

I tells me i am eligible for enforcement united but when i click enforce it says please hang on and then states opps something went wrong

HAHA 1 SM0KED U, Apr 16, 2017
  3. Mad123man
    Mad123man Guest
    Gamertag doesnt show up on leaderboards and enforcemnt united wont load

Hey! I don't know if this the right spot to post this since I couldn't find just a Ambassador forum. If this isn't the right spot please tell me.

Anyways! My Gamertag doesn't show up on the Xbox ambassador leaderboards. I don't think there is anything I can do about this so if anyone has tips how to get this fixed that would be great.

Also Enforcement united wont load for me. When I click Enforce it just gets stuck on Working... hang on. Again any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

Cheers!

Mad123man, Apr 16, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Enforcement United has been shut down for a while. There's no word on if/when it will be back.

Smwutches, Apr 16, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Enforcement United has been shut down for a while. There's no word on if/when it will be back.
  6. Relnah Win User

Being On The United Enforcement Team

Hi!

There are still some kinks with the United Enforcement site. They are being worked on.

Try accessing the ambassador part of the xcl.xbox.com site (dropdown from the xcl menu). If you have an ambassadors option there it's the enforcement site that's buggy. Just hang tight as they are working on the issues.

Have a nice day!
  7. HAHA 1 SM0KED U Win User

Ambassadors Enforcement United issue. Under 18 Still?

I tells me i am eligible for enforcement united but when i click enforce it says please hang on and then states opps something went wrong
  8. Skwurt Reynolds Win User

Ambassador program broke

It has been pretty buggy lately. The staff is probably working out the kinks. It has been like this since they introduced the Enforcement United site, so just hang tight. Mine has been doing the same thing.
  9. Drinkenbuddy Win User

Unable to access ambassabank

maybe i'm stuck in the middle and its thinking i'm not an ambassador. but i can still the Enforcement united
Thema:

1. Stuck On "Working ... hang on." When Trying to Use Enforcement United - Similar Threads - Stuck Working hang

2. My Xbox one is stuck on green screen. I tried hard reset and it's still not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one is stuck on green screen. I tried hard reset and it's still not working: Green screen of death on Xbox one 9a566f76-64fe-4f84-bffc-ca4e9b615cc2
  3. Xbox Game Pass game stuck on sync (Neither of the available solutions are working)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass game stuck on sync (Neither of the available solutions are working): [PC] Hey! I played Forza Horizon 5 a lot but deleted the game and had a 3-4 month break. After this I downloaded the game and launched it, the little game window showed up and started the Syncing...
  4. Microsoft Store Login with New Account doesn`t work. Stuck in "Enter Password" Loop

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Store Login with New Account doesn`t work. Stuck in "Enter Password" Loop: I just created a new account and I am able to log into this account via my browser. However, trying to login via the XBox App or the Microsft Store App results in a Loop: I enter my E-Mail, then...
  5. Cannot get xbox app on windows 11 to work, stuck on pulsing xbox logo for months now. I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get xbox app on windows 11 to work, stuck on pulsing xbox logo for months now. I've...: Cannot get xbox app on windows 11 to work, stuck on pulsing xbox logo for months now. I've tried literally everything suggested here and online for a long time with no fix at all. Just stuck on...
  6. Im stuck getting past my access pin, i know my access pin but my LB button doesnt work for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im stuck getting past my access pin, i know my access pin but my LB button doesnt work for...: Can i get past my access pin without having to put a 6 digit pin for me to access it my game as my LB button is broken? 4fd2f237-d591-49f7-98b9-110e8cd64774
  7. Fallout 76 stuck on signing in when downloaded to a hard drive, fallout76 works fine via...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 stuck on signing in when downloaded to a hard drive, fallout76 works fine via...: I have an issue where fallout76 isn't "signing in" after I press any button to continue when download thru the Xbox app, however when I play fallout76 through the cloud in the Xbox app it signs in...
  8. Xbox pc app stuck and puasing does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox pc app stuck and puasing does not work: [img] I canceled it in ubisoft app bc i did not have admin and then Xbox app got stuck and now i can install any games 506fa0e2-02a6-41c7-9d2c-b9c970b1f072
  9. Can't find XBOX forum for Street outlaws 2, Online Tournament does not work, Stuck on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find XBOX forum for Street outlaws 2, Online Tournament does not work, Stuck on...: My brother recently purchased a drag racing game (Street outlaws 2 winner takes all) on xbox series S. We both enjoyed playing the campaign. Both of us made a crew for online Tournaments to try...
  10. Xbox one froze stuck won't work HELP

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one froze stuck won't work HELP: My xbox one s loads the home screen but I can't select anything it's as if my controller is not registering with the xbox but then I press the xbox home button on my controller and the screen dims...