Stuck on this screen, trying to stream from my Xbox One X. Any way to fix it so I can...

Discus and support Stuck on this screen, trying to stream from my Xbox One X. Any way to fix it so I can... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Devin6622 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Devin6622, Nov 24, 2019.

1. /u/Devin6622
    /u/Devin6622 Guest

Stuck on this screen, trying to stream from my Xbox One X. Any way to fix it so I can...

/u/Devin6622, Nov 24, 2019
  2. SXO VI MAZEONE Win User

Xbox turns on but shows no signal. Controller also just flashes like its being restarted

I have the same Problem whit my series x and my one x have done the same steps whit the factory reset and after a coupel minuts in this stuck loading screen its give me a screen eher its sayes ther is a Problem and the Option to restart or fix the Problem all 2 ways leading back to the loading screen whit the green screen thats loading non stop
  3. OG Gamer Win User

Broadcasting to Mixer via the Xbox One X

Greetings,

Please forgive my lack of knowledge in regards to my following questions.

I recently became interested in streaming and wanted to give it a try. So I decided to upgrade from my Xbox One and just purchased a new Xbox One X.

The Xbox One X states that it streams and records clips in 4K resolution at 60FPS. But I have not been able to reach these specs.

My internet speed is 300 up/down and is hardwired to my Xbox One X. While broadcasting to Mixer, my stream is only 720p and 30FPS.

Why not 4K or atleast 1080p as I see most other streamers have? And why 30FPS not 60FPS?

Any help would be much appreciated, thank you.
    try high end cables
  4. InvalidFungus30 Win User

xbox problem

Hi

I can not get the screen to change. It is stuck on the activating update screen.

Is there any way to get back to the menu to try and power cycle it?

Cheers
  5. JoHnnYB tm NL Win User

Today: 7-Nov.-2018 - INSIDER PROGRAM - Newly bought Xbox One X resulting in ERROR after re-opting back in to xbox preview insider program

Sorry but as meantioned above i can not acces any home screen or guides as im stuck on a error screen where i can NOT use the insider app or send through an issue on the Xbox.

BUT A miracle has happened.. AND I FIGURED IT OUT MYSELF! unfortunate but also Fortunate for me!!!

i was so smart and VERY lucky to opt-out my standard Xbox One from the Preview Insider Program while setting up and on forehand opting-in my new Xbox One X console, because when the same issue resulted on my new Xbox One X i hooked up my standard Xbox One,
    and while it probably lasted 30/60 minutes to actually being opted-out i can access my standard Xbox One console without any problem.

Now i opted-out my Xbox One X console through the insider app on the standard Xbox One console and YES when turning on the newly bought Xbox One X console i aswell had no problem accessing the menu "home" screen.

So the problem lies in the Preview Insider program software/updates! don't know why but i can conclude it does!

also this information i put in a reddit post linked below:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinside...y_7nov2018_insider_program_newly_bought_xbox/
  6. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

One Kinect

How so. The only way its better that the One Kinect is if they are 4k webcams. I look this up the 4 that they have on there telling you that you have to get are just about the same. 1080P 60 1080 at 30. So please explain to me how are they better.
    The kinect actually has a really good camera. Last time I used mine it worked fine for mixer. Its been a bit since I dont stream from that xbox anymore and stream from my one x with a webcam. I would try it with my one x but I dont have the adapter to use
    on the one x. Which is why I bought the webcam anyways. I only paid $40 for the cam I have now. It's a 720p but that what I stream at anyways.
Thema:

1. Stuck on this screen, trying to stream from my Xbox One X. Any way to fix it so I can... - Similar Threads - Stuck screen trying

2. Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...: Hello my name is Antonio I have been playing Eso for years and for the past week It has not been letting me load up my main just gets stuck on character select screen i’ve tried reinstalling the...
  3. xbox stuck on preparing console screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox stuck on preparing console screen: my xbox is stuck on the preparing console screen after i have tried to wipe it. it has been stuck on it for atleast an hour i have tried to hard restart and power cycle it but nothing works when i...
  4. My Xbox is stuck on the capture screen when I try to screen record, I can exit out of it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox is stuck on the capture screen when I try to screen record, I can exit out of it...: When I try to screen record on my Xbox, it doesn’t record and instead just displays the capture screen and won’t record. 42ccfa2b-db81-459e-8875-90799207a7fe
  5. My Xbox is stuck on the startup screen and yes I have tried holding the power button and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is stuck on the startup screen and yes I have tried holding the power button and...: My Xbox is stuck on the startup screen I have tried holding the power button for ten seconds then unplugging the power cable please help. 332b2acb-c264-49b8-8d13-488d283a12f0
  6. My Xbox one is stuck on green screen. I tried hard reset and it's still not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one is stuck on green screen. I tried hard reset and it's still not working: Green screen of death on Xbox one 9a566f76-64fe-4f84-bffc-ca4e9b615cc2
  7. I try to open FM, but I get stuck at a loading screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to open FM, but I get stuck at a loading screen.: Works on my laptop just fine, but not my computer. I suspect gaming services are the problem, due to the fact that I am never prompted to sign in, but can't find any fixes. Help would be greatly...
  8. My Xbox Series X stuck on this screen when trying to play 360 games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Series X stuck on this screen when trying to play 360 games.: I can't play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox Series X because "Getting Xbox 360 info screen took minutes" and "Tried downloading Xbox 360 profiles and failed" issue. I was met with the "Getting your...
  9. My Xbox Series X stuck on this screen when trying to play 360 games.

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox Series X stuck on this screen when trying to play 360 games.: I can't play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox Series X because "Getting Xbox 360 info screen took minutes" and "Tried downloading Xbox 360 profiles and failed" issue. I was met with the "Getting your...
  10. Trying to set up my son’s series s- on his birthday! Stuck on ‘update complete!’ Screen...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to set up my son’s series s- on his birthday! Stuck on ‘update complete!’ Screen...: Greetings- frustrated dad here trying to set up my son’s series s on his birthday! He started setting it up before school and I think did some things out of order. Performed update then had to go...