Stuck on Poison Ivy's second plant to get rid of the toxic cloud burst.

Discus and support Stuck on Poison Ivy's second plant to get rid of the toxic cloud burst. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Am stuck trying to break free Poison Ivy's second plant on Founder's Island, get to the actual location, only I can't break it free as I keep getting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThankyouHen1427, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Stuck on Poison Ivy's second plant to get rid of the toxic cloud burst.

Am stuck trying to break free Poison Ivy's second plant on Founder's Island, get to the actual location, only I can't break it free as I keep getting Batman's message about using the sonic burst for it to work. I got a guide book, and it said I can do that
    by finding this tunnel to get to the roots. But found that I can't reach this tunnel and am losing patience with this. So want to complete this great game but stuck on a simple task. Any tips or advice please?

:)

ThankyouHen1427, Jul 6, 2017
  2. Can I backtrack to get every Riddler trophy?

I am going through my second playthrough, and I want to get 100% of Riddler trophies. The one trophy I am having issues with is in the southern point of Arkham North. In the cave. I have seen on a YouTube walkthrough that I must enter the lower entrance
    of the cave and pull down a wall with the Ultra Batclaw, yet I am blocked by Poison Ivy's titan plant. Is there anything I can do to reach this trophy? It would be quite frustrating to have to restart the game to make sure that I get this 1 trophy earlier
    on...

Thanks for any responses...

SteakWithFries, Jul 6, 2017
  3. Arkham99
    Arkham99 Guest
    Green Thugs

Are you talking about the thug to be interrogated for Riddler secrets, or Poison Ivy's Minions?...Stuck on Poison Ivy's second plant to get rid of the toxic cloud burst. :)

Arkham99, Jul 6, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Stuck on Poison Ivy's second plant to get rid of the toxic cloud burst.