Stuck on home screen and cant sign in

Discus and support Stuck on home screen and cant sign in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have called xbox customer support because I turned my xbox one on and I cannot sign in to xbox live and I am stuck on the home screen. I have an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lachlan200392, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Stuck on home screen and cant sign in

Hi,

I have called xbox customer support because I turned my xbox one on and I cannot sign in to xbox live and I am stuck on the home screen. I have an error message 0x8000000b. I was told to pist here and wait for xbox ambassador to reply.

:)

Lachlan200392, Dec 11, 2015
  2. Frozen spinning home screen

hello all

my XBOX ONE is stuck at the home screen with two spinning circles on each side. I can move the clicker but cant launch anything or sign in.

Live tried a lot to fix it. If anyone has anything that can help. Please let me know

Claytoneatbooty, Dec 11, 2015
  3. heavensdevil
    heavensdevil Guest
    Consoles freezes when starting games.

Anyone faced with this issue lately? I can't seem to start any game at all when I'm online. The game boots but it'll get stuck at a black screen and I can't do anything other than pressing the home button and turning off the console completely. The only way for me to sign in to Live right now is to start the game offline and then sign in.

heavensdevil, Dec 11, 2015
  4. ProngedPie1738 Win User

Xbox taking minutes to load

Its impossible for me to go reset and keep games and apps because I am stuck on the troubleshoot screen. in which it doesn't allow me to do that for whatever reason. I also cant go back to the normal home screen and reset there because I am literally stuck on the troubleshoot screen. I cant just reset my Xbox and go back because it automatically puts me into the troubleshoot screen.

I did try solution 1 but it put me back onto the troubleshoot screen.

Any Ideas so I don't have to remove everything?
  5. sammyboi0607 Win User

i cant open minecraft and when i open fh5 its stuck on the sign in screen

im on a pc, for minecraft i just cant open the launcher and whe i go to the website it says i dont own it

and for FH5 when i open it its stuck on the sign in screen
  6. H2Benson1 Win User

Xbox stopped connecting to wifi and wont play games offline

I reset the console. The very first thing it needs me to do is connect to a network. As I said, I cannot connect to Wi-Fi. So now its stuck here. Cant go to the home screen, cant play disks, cant do anything without a network connection and this console wont connect wirelessly.
  7. RobertBuckalew Win User

xbox one wont allow me to purchase content and wont let me reset to factory defaults

You cant get into settings ? Is it stuck on a screen with an error ?
  8. zzzx RAMBO xzzz Win User

Upload Studio/ Game DVR Help!

se mine has a ishue when i say xbox snap game dvr to do a longer video than .30sec it will frezz and i cant get back to the game but the game is not frozen. i get stuck idal at the home screen
Thema:

Stuck on home screen and cant sign in

1. Stuck on home screen and cant sign in - Similar Threads - Stuck home screen

2. Xbox stuck in weird boot screen with a controller flashing home button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stuck in weird boot screen with a controller flashing home button: Xbox stuck in weird boot mode. When I start it it gets to the green screen with logo but soon after shifts to black screen with controller on it with the home button flashing. If I hold it down...
  3. Microsoft Store app stuck in Recents list on Home Screen

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store app stuck in Recents list on Home Screen: Xbox OS - v10.0.19041.7772 Microsoft Store - v2015.13.2.70 In the recents list there is 7 tiles that can show. The Microsoft Store never leaves this recent list and I’m not sure if it’s a bug or...
  4. Xbox One stuck on home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One stuck on home screen: Posting this because im having trouble with my console. So basically, im stuck on the home screen and cant start any applications. I have tried the hard reset method, and still no luck. Every time...
  5. Microsoft store icon stuck on home screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store icon stuck on home screen: Hello, the Microsoft store icon is stuck on my home screen. No matter how many games or apps I start, the store icon never leaves. This never used to happen and it's not pinned or anything like...
  6. Microsoft Store tile is stuck and doesn't move on at home screen

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store tile is stuck and doesn't move on at home screen: First of all my Xbox can't request a problem (as instruction said, i should have a special button to request a problem when I hit and press an Xbox button on a pad but he is not showing on), so I...
  7. Jogos do game pass ficam presos na tela inicial [Game pass games get stuck on the home screen]

in XBoX on Windows
    Jogos do game pass ficam presos na tela inicial [Game pass games get stuck on the home screen]: Tenho tido problemas com os jogos Hellblade e Ruiner no Game Pass para PC, os jogos iniciam porém o pop up que abre para o login no perfil para o jogo não abre, e ao apertar botões no teclado, o...
  8. Xbox stuck in store screen, will not navigate home My Xbox is stuck in the store screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stuck in store screen, will not navigate home My Xbox is stuck in the store screen.: I can't navigate to apps I can't get home no matter which buttons. I have done a reset and hard reboot and still the same. Anyone know if this can be fixed? Or do i need to buy a new...
  9. Xbox stuck in store screen, will not navigate home

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stuck in store screen, will not navigate home: My Xbox is stuck in the store screen. I can't navigate to apps I can't get home no matter which buttons I press I turn it off for 10 minutes I did a hard power cycle, nothing works. I used both...
  10. On start up stuck on black screen. I can hit the home button but nothing responds

in XBoX Accessibility
    On start up stuck on black screen. I can hit the home button but nothing responds: When I startup the Xbox one s, it shows the Xbox logo like normal, but when the system finishes starting up, where I should see my home screen I just see black. The only button I can press is the...