Stuck in log in screen

Discus and support Stuck in log in screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I accidentally put the wrong email. When I go back and try to fix it it does not let me continue or press cancel. It is stuck on the login. I tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by helpme_700, Nov 16, 2021.

1. helpme_700
    helpme_700 Guest

Stuck in log in screen

I accidentally put the wrong email. When I go back and try to fix it it does not let me continue or press cancel. It is stuck on the login. I tried to uninstall and reinstall and that did not fix anything.

:)

helpme_700, Nov 16, 2021
  2. helpme_700 Win User

Stuck in log in screen

This is where I am stuck at. I put in the new email and continue it wouldn't do anything. I can cancel either or go back. I have to alt f4 to leave.
    [​IMG]
  3. Georges C. Win User

Stuck in log in screen

Hello again, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 21H1, try turning off the computer and then do the procedures below.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update and then make all subsequent security updates.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store.

Reinstall your Xbox app and retry.

Type Windows Powershell in search box.

Right click on Windows Powershell and select run as administrator.

Copy and paste the following command.

Get-Appxpackage *Microsoft.XboxApp* | remove-appxpackage

Get-AppxPackage *WindowsStore* | remove-appxpackage

Press Enter

Reboot PC.

Then,

REPAIR AND RESTORE WINDOW STORE APPS

Type PowerShell in the search box, Right-click on PowerShell entry and then click Run as administrator.

Copy and paste:

(REPAIR)

Get-AppxPackage | % { Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppxManifest.xml" -verbose }

press Enter.

(RESTORE)

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

Press enter and allow it to run.

This may take some time, and you might see some errors. Simply ignore all errors and wait for the command to complete its job.
  4. helpme_700 Win User

Stuck in log in screen

this is for the new halo game
  5. Georges C. Win User

Stuck in log in screen

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Helpme_700, when you say you put your wrong email this would be on the console, on the PC, is the account that has your Game Pass subscription if you can provide more information.
  6. ryansmnds Win User

Halo MCC Microsoft Account Issues

I cant get that far. im stuck on the very first screen when it asks you to log on for the first time
Thema:

Stuck in log in screen

1. Stuck in log in screen - Similar Threads - Stuck log screen

2. Stuck in log in loop when trying to access "My Microsoft Account"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck in log in loop when trying to access "My Microsoft Account": I'm trying to cancel my gamepass subscription, but every time I try to access my account, it asks me for my email, then my password and then it loops right back to email... What makes this even...
  3. Stuck in game 1st time log in.. again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck in game 1st time log in.. again: Can someone help me, again i have been stuck on the 1st time game login screen. [img] i have been helped once with the same problem with solution bellow - Kimmy_24 Replied on July 4,...
  4. Couldnt log in and stuck on a white page after press the login button on Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX Accessibility
    Couldnt log in and stuck on a white page after press the login button on Minecraft Dungeons: I tried logging in with the wrong email, and now it won't let me try using the right one.it says something went wrong and stuck on a white page [img] [img] Correlation Id:...
  5. Xbox One stuck in a loop - cannot log on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One stuck in a loop - cannot log on: 2 days ago the log on's disappeared from my Xbox One and when you turn it one it asks for users to be added. Console then gets stuck in a loop of returning to the 'add user' option then going back...
  6. Xbox (Beta) App for PC stuck on grey screen after log in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App for PC stuck on grey screen after log in: Hey guys hoping someone can help. I've seen multiple forums saying to uninstall and re-install the app, closing it from the system tray and resetting the app through app settings and nothing has...
  7. Sea of thieves - problem to log with my account, I get stuck at "sign for the adventure "

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves - problem to log with my account, I get stuck at "sign for the adventure ": Hello, Having recently acquired an xbox, I took the xbox live and the gamepass to enjoy sea of thieves. However, after a few days of playing, I can not connect to sea of thieves, I stay on the...
  8. Stuck on log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck on log in: I'm trying to log in to Xbox live on a kindle and it won't go past the date of birth log in. I press next and nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated. 6fc6353b-b91c-48d1-9967-b1255afc1e70
  9. Dance Central Spotlight crashes / stuck on log on screen after harmonix logo appears

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dance Central Spotlight crashes / stuck on log on screen after harmonix logo appears: I have been playing Dance Central Spotlight from day one and now I can't get it to work. I downloaded new DLC and played with it the night before. In the morning, when I tried restarting the...
  10. Xbox Slim stuck on grey screen and takes a long time to log in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Slim stuck on grey screen and takes a long time to log in: My Xbox has just recently been deciding to take a long *** time booting up and going to the dashboard it gets stuck at the grey screen with the white circle for a long time then when I try to...