Stuck in log in loop when trying to access "My Microsoft Account"

Discus and support Stuck in log in loop when trying to access "My Microsoft Account" in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm trying to cancel my gamepass subscription, but every time I try to access my account, it asks me for my email, then my password and then it loops... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ShinaBit, Oct 7, 2023.

1. ShinaBit
    ShinaBit Guest

I'm trying to cancel my gamepass subscription, but every time I try to access my account, it asks me for my email, then my password and then it loops right back to email...
    What makes this even more frustrating is that I cannot even get in contact with support, because I end up in the same login loop.
    I already tried different devices and different browsers, nothing seems to help.

:)

ShinaBit, Oct 7, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hi ShinaBit and Dylan ward1,

Thank you for patiently waiting for our response.

So, we receive an update from Internal Support team. Please check their suggestion below:

1. Please try to access your account on this link: Microsoft account | Services & subscriptions.
    2. Sign into your account.
      • If you successfully signed in then you may manage your subscription through that page.
        • About cancellation of subscription, please check this link: Xbox Support
      • If you are not successful and you are looped back to sign into your account, please contact our support team.
        • Please go to this link: https://support.microsoft.com/contactus
        • Select Show expanded lists of products.
        • Scroll down and look for Can't find your product? please select the Get help and support option.

Regards,
  3. ShinaBit Win User

I don't have another microsoft account to try this out with. And I don't want to make another one either. I just have one email address I use, so I would have to make a fake account or something like that.

Do you have any updates on whether this might be something on the microsoft side of things?
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello ShinaBit,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you were stuck in log-in process of your Microsoft account. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

In accessing Microsoft account try to access this site and see the suggestions below. Link: Microsoft account | Home

For troubleshooting, first, use InPrivate window of any browser and sign into your account. Make sure to allow cookies for Xbox site. If you can sign into your account by doing this step, you will need to clear your cache and cookies of your browser.

Then, turn off or disable any antivirus, antimalware, VPN, firewall, proxy and PC Optimizer running in your PC. This is the same with setting your device on the same region/country from which you are located.

Next, try to use connect your device to a different network like hotspot or mobile data of phone.

Lastly, if issue persists, let me know if you are seeing an error message or code on the page.

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Hello ShinaBit,

Thanks for sharing your experience. This has been brought up to the Support Team attention, no worries, I'll update this thread once I hear from the Internal Support Team.

If you know someone that has a Microsoft Account, ask them if they can sign into their account.

Let me know if they experience the same issue.

Regards,

6. Kathy A. Win User

Hello ShinaBit,

Thanks for the reply.

Can you try to sign in another Microsoft account? Will issue persist on that account or just yours?

We had other thread with this issue, and you might be having same concerns so, please let me know.

Thanks!

Thema:

1. Stuck in log in loop when trying to access "My Microsoft Account" - Similar Threads - Stuck log loop

2. Stuck in game 1st time log in.. again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck in game 1st time log in.. again: Can someone help me, again i have been stuck on the 1st time game login screen. [img] i have been helped once with the same problem with solution bellow - Kimmy_24 Replied on July 4,...
  3. Couldnt log in and stuck on a white page after press the login button on Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX Accessibility
    Couldnt log in and stuck on a white page after press the login button on Minecraft Dungeons: I tried logging in with the wrong email, and now it won't let me try using the right one.it says something went wrong and stuck on a white page [img] [img] Correlation Id:...
  4. Stuck in log in screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck in log in screen: I accidentally put the wrong email. When I go back and try to fix it it does not let me continue or press cancel. It is stuck on the login. I tried to uninstall and reinstall and that did not fix...
  5. Xbox One stuck in a loop - cannot log on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One stuck in a loop - cannot log on: 2 days ago the log on's disappeared from my Xbox One and when you turn it one it asks for users to be added. Console then gets stuck in a loop of returning to the 'add user' option then going back...
  6. Xbox (Beta) App for PC stuck on grey screen after log in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App for PC stuck on grey screen after log in: Hey guys hoping someone can help. I've seen multiple forums saying to uninstall and re-install the app, closing it from the system tray and resetting the app through app settings and nothing has...
  7. Sea of thieves - problem to log with my account, I get stuck at "sign for the adventure "

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves - problem to log with my account, I get stuck at "sign for the adventure ": Hello, Having recently acquired an xbox, I took the xbox live and the gamepass to enjoy sea of thieves. However, after a few days of playing, I can not connect to sea of thieves, I stay on the...
  8. Stuck on log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck on log in: I'm trying to log in to Xbox live on a kindle and it won't go past the date of birth log in. I press next and nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated. 6fc6353b-b91c-48d1-9967-b1255afc1e70
  9. Dance Central Spotlight crashes / stuck on log on screen after harmonix logo appears

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dance Central Spotlight crashes / stuck on log on screen after harmonix logo appears: I have been playing Dance Central Spotlight from day one and now I can't get it to work. I downloaded new DLC and played with it the night before. In the morning, when I tried restarting the...
  10. Xbox is stuck on loading wheel when I try to log in my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is stuck on loading wheel when I try to log in my account: Well there's nothing much more to say than the title I can log into any other profile on my Xbox and I can log into the profile on the app but when I try to log in through the Xbox it is stuck on...