Stuck in "Help us secure your account" loop

Discus and support Stuck in "Help us secure your account" loop in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My friend account has been locked due to suspicious activity and has been in contact with support and they have given him forms to fill out multiple... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by L14M 1999, Nov 10, 2023.

1. L14M 1999
    L14M 1999 Guest

My friend account has been locked due to suspicious activity and has been in contact with support and they have given him forms to fill out multiple times but he gets denied multiple times, it's starting to feel like there's no way to get his account back, he has spent thousands on this account and I think this situation is very unfair he has also considered taking legal action. What can we do to get his account back?

:)

L14M 1999, Nov 10, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do about the suspended account if the form is denied. You'll just have to accept that as hard as it maybe.
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello L14M 1, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I understand that your friend is having trouble recovering his Microsoft account.

Sign in to get a security code: You can use any phone number to request the security code. The phone number does not need to be associated with the account

Create a new password: You may have to create a new password. You can read tips on how to create a secure password

Fill out the recovery form: The recovery form is available here. Collect as much information as possible about any Microsoft services you may have used with this account

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  4. L14M 1999 Win User

Then why have we been told we can do the form twice a day as much as we want, also there have been others who have their account locked due to suspicious activity then Microsoft unlock it once they verify its the owner. My friend has provided every detail they have asked for and they still deny him. This is illegal and will be taken to a lawyer and then possibly court. The response from the various support teams has been very poor and rude, one person tells us we can do something about it and then you're telling us we can't, one person says they can call him and then another person says they can't. Xbox or Microsoft are blatantly lying to their customers and majority of the time you guys aren't even reading these messages or listening to the situation hence the reason I've had to repeat myself multiple times. Disgraceful.

Just Google the same situation or why is it so difficult to contact support. There's plenty of people that agree and that are dealing with the same situation where as others get it sorted, how is that fair?
  5. L14M 1999 Win User

He's tried the forms multiple times but they keep denying him, support keep telling him they will give him a call back but then they never do or they change their answer and say they can't do it anyway.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Help us secure your account LOOP

Then you need to share the information the message that appears when you try to log on the Microsoft site
Thema:

1. Stuck in "Help us secure your account" loop - Similar Threads - Stuck Help secure

2. Stuck in "Help us fight robot"

in XBoX on Windows
    Stuck in "Help us fight robot": I'm stuck in this "Help us fight robot" I don't know how to fix this problem when logging in Microsoft account it's just shown that "help us fight robot" and "following" and I don't know what's...
  3. HELP stuck with cross play off even though it’s on

in XboX Insiders
    HELP stuck with cross play off even though it’s on: Recently for playing MWIII I’ve turned off cross play so the lobbies are a bit easier. When I logged into Fortnite today to play with friends I went to turn off cross play but even though it says...
  4. Can someone help me stop getting stuck on a syncing data screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me stop getting stuck on a syncing data screen?: I’ve been trying to play Starfield for over 3 hours. I have Game pass ultimate and wanted to play Starfield on my new pc but I cannot get passed the syncing data screen. I’ve looked around and...
  5. Subject: Xbox Client Stuck on Downloading (1%) - Need Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subject: Xbox Client Stuck on Downloading (1%) - Need Help!: Hello everyone, I hope this post finds you well. I'm in a bit of a jam and could use some assistance. Here's the situation: I recently reset my PC to clean it up and start fresh. Everything went...
  6. Xbox app stuck on startup, can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app stuck on startup, can anyone help?: Hi, my xbox app is stuck on startup. I'm using the latest version of windows 10. The app is stuck on the pulsating white xbox logo on a black background. I have waited for at least 30 minutes...
  7. Forza horizon stuck on loading screen. Help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon stuck on loading screen. Help please: As above, whilst playing Forza horizon yesterday it froze, not been able to play since, it's stuck on the loading screen. I've tried restarting console and no luck. This is on Xbox series X....
  8. help my controller buttons X A and the logo are stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    help my controller buttons X A and the logo are stuck: I was just useing my controller then I felt the Xbox button was low and when I pressed X and A they got stuck aswell I tried hitting it with my hand did not work and also shaking it aswell did not...
  9. I’m stuck on appear offline. Nothing I do helps. Anyone else?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m stuck on appear offline. Nothing I do helps. Anyone else?: I have been stuck on appear offline for quite sometime now. I always switch between appear online/offline obviously when I don’t want to be bothered and it’s never been an issue. Now when I try to...
  10. Break a leg achievement stuck at 99% and xbox won't help and no way to contact dambuster

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Break a leg achievement stuck at 99% and xbox won't help and no way to contact dambuster: What should I do xbox isn't gonna help I have reset my xbox still didn't work break a leg achievement stuck at 99% for dead island 2 281630a0-13b9-49d5-9619-3d593a8d654c