Stuck in "Help us fight robot"

Discus and support Stuck in "Help us fight robot" in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm stuck in this "Help us fight robot" I don't know how to fix this problem when logging in Microsoft account it's just shown that "help us fight... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ryushidou, Jun 18, 2024.

1. Ryushidou
    Ryushidou Guest

I'm stuck in this "Help us fight robot"

I don't know how to fix this problem when logging in Microsoft account it's just shown that "help us fight robot" and "following" and I don't know what's going on, someone know how to fix this problem?

:)

Ryushidou, Jun 18, 2024
  2. PreacherXWDSX Win User

Giant Robots Fighting game for the 360?

Virtual On XBLA ....... Robot fighting game, yes the mechs have guns but when you get in close you can use your melee weapon. Excellent fighting game.......... XBLA just released a Pacific Rim game, I hope it's a least decent......not much to chose from
    in the Mech/Robot fighting genre.
  3. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Why aren't there any Gundam games on Xbox?

They're great games if you're into mobile robots fighting
  4. gameshoes3003 Win User

Giant Robots Fighting game for the 360?

Rock 'em, Sock 'em Robots would trump any mech fighting game.
  5. Flymonkey102 Win User

So now that Ghost Recon Breakpoint has officially been announced who is on Board?

It looks interesting for sure. A lot of robots so we'll see how fun they are to fight.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

xbox 720 - Real Name?

Real steel,movie set in the future.

i suppose you think there will be life size fighting robots next too.
Thema:

1. Stuck in "Help us fight robot" - Similar Threads - Stuck Help fight

2. HELP stuck with cross play off even though it’s on

in XboX Insiders
    HELP stuck with cross play off even though it’s on: Recently for playing MWIII I’ve turned off cross play so the lobbies are a bit easier. When I logged into Fortnite today to play with friends I went to turn off cross play but even though it says...
  3. Can someone help me stop getting stuck on a syncing data screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me stop getting stuck on a syncing data screen?: I’ve been trying to play Starfield for over 3 hours. I have Game pass ultimate and wanted to play Starfield on my new pc but I cannot get passed the syncing data screen. I’ve looked around and...
  4. Subject: Xbox Client Stuck on Downloading (1%) - Need Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subject: Xbox Client Stuck on Downloading (1%) - Need Help!: Hello everyone, I hope this post finds you well. I'm in a bit of a jam and could use some assistance. Here's the situation: I recently reset my PC to clean it up and start fresh. Everything went...
  5. Stuck in "Help us secure your account" loop

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck in "Help us secure your account" loop: My friend account has been locked due to suspicious activity and has been in contact with support and they have given him forms to fill out multiple times but he gets denied multiple times, it's...
  6. Xbox app stuck on startup, can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app stuck on startup, can anyone help?: Hi, my xbox app is stuck on startup. I'm using the latest version of windows 10. The app is stuck on the pulsating white xbox logo on a black background. I have waited for at least 30 minutes...
  7. Forza horizon stuck on loading screen. Help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon stuck on loading screen. Help please: As above, whilst playing Forza horizon yesterday it froze, not been able to play since, it's stuck on the loading screen. I've tried restarting console and no luck. This is on Xbox series X....
  8. help my controller buttons X A and the logo are stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    help my controller buttons X A and the logo are stuck: I was just useing my controller then I felt the Xbox button was low and when I pressed X and A they got stuck aswell I tried hitting it with my hand did not work and also shaking it aswell did not...
  9. I’m stuck on appear offline. Nothing I do helps. Anyone else?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m stuck on appear offline. Nothing I do helps. Anyone else?: I have been stuck on appear offline for quite sometime now. I always switch between appear online/offline obviously when I don’t want to be bothered and it’s never been an issue. Now when I try to...
  10. Break a leg achievement stuck at 99% and xbox won't help and no way to contact dambuster

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Break a leg achievement stuck at 99% and xbox won't help and no way to contact dambuster: What should I do xbox isn't gonna help I have reset my xbox still didn't work break a leg achievement stuck at 99% for dead island 2 281630a0-13b9-49d5-9619-3d593a8d654c