Stuck in Child Account

Discus and support Stuck in Child Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Help, I recently purchased an Xbox one and have an account with Xbox live gold, I wanted to install the free game of the month. But it states that I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CharlesParsons, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Stuck in Child Account

Help, I recently purchased an Xbox one and have an account with Xbox live gold, I wanted to install the free game of the month. But it states that I must change downloading permission, and that I need a parent to do this. However there is no parent
    account attached to my account and we are unable to add a parent account or change the account to be recognized as a adult account. as well as add me to a new family. Any advice Microsoft?

:)

CharlesParsons, Dec 27, 2015
  2. VernierSlake
    VernierSlake Guest
    i need child account help BAD!

The family gold pack was designed for two adult accounts and two child accounts rather than three adults and one child or one adult and seven children. Hence you're stuck.

VernierSlake, Dec 27, 2015
  3. Stuck with child account

I am stuck with a child account. How do i remove the parent if the account doesnt exist anymore?

ERICSANCHEZ215, Dec 27, 2015
  4. Cpt Flappy
    Cpt Flappy Guest

Stuck in Child Account

contact customer support at 1-800-469-9269 and tell them the issue. they will either tell you the account listed as the parent account or confirm there is no parent account attached to your account and create an escalation for an "orphaned" account which
    will allow you to add a new account that is an adult account to be added as the parent account to yours. this will take a few days but once complete should allow you to add a new parent account to moderate your child account.

Cpt Flappy, Dec 27, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Stuck in Child Account