Stuck in a System Update Loop with update from 2111.211208-2200

Discus and support Stuck in a System Update Loop with update from 2111.211208-2200 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm currently on 2111.211208-2200 on my Xbox One (original 1TB) and was prompted to update the system. When updating the system (531GB) it would... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ApprehensiveApple723, Dec 18, 2021.

1. Stuck in a System Update Loop with update from 2111.211208-2200

I'm currently on 2111.211208-2200 on my Xbox One (original 1TB) and was prompted to update the system. When updating the system (531GB) it would download the first few percent (511GB remaining), hang for a few seconds and skip to 97% and proceed to verify. Once the verify was complete it restarts and asks to proceed with the update all over again.

I have tried remote update following the tutorials online using both the OSU2 and OSU1 firmware which both give error code E101 00000504 8B050041

I have tried doing a system reset as well which still just takes me back to the update page once complete.

I no longer have access to loading the system in offline mode since the reset and lost for other options to try and get this thing rebooted and started.

submitted by /u/ApprehensiveApple723
    [link] [comments]

/u/ApprehensiveApple723, Dec 18, 2021
  2. MEXGTO Win User

Stuck in an Update Loop Need Help

I have uninstalled the update restarted and still stuck on update loop,

i have formatted and cleared the system cache with no luck either.
  3. JovaanimusPrime Win User

Xbox dashboard preview

I am having a system error where i got a system update and it's stuck in a loop. i also got a system error as well
  4. Rashawn McCullough Win User

"There was a problem with the update

Is there any other fix besides the offline system update because these updates are literally making my xbox one usable im stuck in a loop are there any other fixes?
  5. MrRidickulous Win User

Xbox One Startup issues after September update

Maybe this isn't due to the September update. Turned on console this morning, it wants to do a 259mb update, however due to my issue, the system can't restart after and its stuck in a loop.
  6. WPAK Win User

System update failed and stuck in loop

Hi there,

I don't think you will get an answer here other then you should request a repair to get the console fixed.

For the main reason that system tampering is not allowed and requesting a way to flash or reset a console back to it's defaults when the console doesn't even start up succesfully might be considered as system tampering.

There is a way to roll back an update but that requires that the system starts succesfully

Here's the button combination for rolling back the update:

On your console, go to Settings hub, and then select System.

Select Storage.

On your controller, press the following button sequence:

1.Press the left bumper.

2.Press the right bumper.

3.Press the X button.

4.Press the left bumper.

5.Press the right bumper.

6.Press the X button.
Thema:

Stuck in a System Update Loop with update from 2111.211208-2200

1. Stuck in a System Update Loop with update from 2111.211208-2200 - Similar Threads - Stuck System Update

2. stuck on "system update stopped" screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    stuck on "system update stopped" screen: [img] for the past week, I've tried to update my old Xbox 360 with a USB and I put the update on it but it's stuck on that screen the worst thing about this whole situation is that the console is...
  3. System update / error stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    System update / error stuck: I started to reset my xbox one s and as it restarted it disconnected from my Internet and it wont reconnect as its the first time i have used thay Internet so ikbwtuck with a system error : E100...
  4. Xbox one OG stuck at Preparing COnsole after system update today,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one OG stuck at Preparing COnsole after system update today,: Xbox one OG stuck at Preparing COnsole after system update today, I went through all forums and steps but still the same. Now i have left with option to get OSU2 update first or OSU. Because i can...
  5. Stuck in system error loop of E106 E101 and E102 and nothing will fix it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck in system error loop of E106 E101 and E102 and nothing will fix it.: Yesterday, I got the error E106 when I turned on my Xbox One S, but after I downloaded OSU1 onto a USB and updated the console it was slow, but I could still play games, so I thought nothing of it...
  6. What do I do if my Xbox was stuck at the preparing system stage then it doesn’t pick up the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do if my Xbox was stuck at the preparing system stage then it doesn’t pick up the...: I got this Xbox and the HDMI works but it does boot up I tried disconnecting it and letting it sit and the Xbox button and eject but it doesn’t work and I have connected to Ethernet...
  7. Offline system update stuck at 0

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline system update stuck at 0: I have an xbox one s and have tried doing the offline system update as a repair person told us that during a software update the xbox shut down and corrupted the software completely so we...
  8. Xbox fortnite - outfit won't save system stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox fortnite - outfit won't save system stuck: Xbox fortnite, just changed an outfit and just sits saying saving. Even system restart won't clear? 876287dd-7316-437f-be5d-a8c7dee30c33
  9. Xbox One stuck on system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One stuck on system update: My xbox is currently stuck on 95%, and in step 3 of the update. Nothing has changed for about an hour, and I have tried restarting, unplugging the power cable, and unplugging my external storage....
  10. My Xbox system update has been stuck for awhile now. Like, months.

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox system update has been stuck for awhile now. Like, months.: I have not played my Xbox in awhile due to a broken controller and have been attempting to update it, but the percentage remains at 2% and 749 MegaBytes (it has been 9 hours). submitted by...