Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft

Discus and support Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I have been trying to sign in to my microsoft account to link it to my minecraft on ps5. I go to the website it tells me to go to when you... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jobe Watto, Jan 9, 2024.

1. Jobe Watto
    Jobe Watto Guest

Hello,

I have been trying to sign in to my microsoft account to link it to my minecraft on ps5. I go to the website it tells me to go to when you press sign in on minecraft (https://aka,ms/remoteconnect).

it then asks me to login to my microsoft account which i do, and then it asks me for the code displayed on the game, and so i do. however it then goes to another login screen, where i log in again, then it goes to the code screen, back to login, code, login, etc.

it is an endless loophole that no matter how many answers i find for it never work, it would be very appreciated if someone could tell me what is going on and how to ACTUALLY fix it.

:)

Jobe Watto, Jan 9, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Jobe, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to use another web browser?

Please, contact Minecraft Support, they should be able to help you with this issue.

You can use this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new?ticket_form_id=360001225811
  3. JustinSaldivar1 Win User

Permanent ban

I’m unable to. I’m stuck in sort of loop when I try to log in into my account
  4. Kurt Capili Win User

Microsoft login not working in minecraft launcher

Yoooo same, I haven't been able to play minecraft for 3 days cause it's stuck loading when I press microsoft login. I can login the website but not the minecraft launcher. They better fix this now.
  5. JD3737 Win User

Sync Minecraft Purchased from old ipad to new ipad

Thanks for the reply Brad.

Trouble is, there are many posts on both the Minecraft forums and the Mojang support site, and all of them in one fashion or another say "contact Microsoft support - it's an issue with Microsoft Account sync" so I'm stuck in a (no) support loop.
  6. HomelessHobo Win User

Terms of Use

Had same problem swagg me n parents tryed to change on comp but got stuck in a loop then we tryed reseting pass but huge mess occured n now we trying to recover moms microsoft account =/ so im stuck there for now
Thema:

1. Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft - Similar Threads - Stuck loop trying

2. Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code: Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code. I have had the Xbox for 4 days, each night after I finish playing - I turn off console. When I turn it on the...
  3. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  4. Stuck in "Help us secure your account" loop

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck in "Help us secure your account" loop: My friend account has been locked due to suspicious activity and has been in contact with support and they have given him forms to fill out multiple times but he gets denied multiple times, it's...
  5. Anyone elses Xbox app stuck in a opening loop on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone elses Xbox app stuck in a opening loop on PC?: A couple months ago my Xbox app stopped opening, it is stuck in a loading state and can stay there for hours without resolve. I have uninstalled it, reinstalled it, repaired it, updated it etc. I...
  6. My microsoft account is stuck in a refresh loop whenever i try sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account is stuck in a refresh loop whenever i try sign in: so i can sign in to main windows page but if i try sign in to support, manage account or redeem code I go to sign into the Microsoft account, I enter my credentials, it goes to sign in but then...
  7. Stuck in log in loop when trying to access "My Microsoft Account"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck in log in loop when trying to access "My Microsoft Account": I'm trying to cancel my gamepass subscription, but every time I try to access my account, it asks me for my email, then my password and then it loops right back to email... What makes this even...
  8. Microsoft Store Login with New Account doesn`t work. Stuck in "Enter Password" Loop

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Store Login with New Account doesn`t work. Stuck in "Enter Password" Loop: I just created a new account and I am able to log into this account via my browser. However, trying to login via the XBox App or the Microsft Store App results in a Loop: I enter my E-Mail, then...
  9. My Xbox One is stuck in a restarting loop.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One is stuck in a restarting loop.: I just moved back to college to start the new year and plugged in my Xbox One. When I powered it on, it stayed on the home screen for about 10 seconds when it shut off and restarted itself. The...
  10. Stuck in system error loop of E106 E101 and E102 and nothing will fix it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck in system error loop of E106 E101 and E102 and nothing will fix it.: Yesterday, I got the error E106 when I turned on my Xbox One S, but after I downloaded OSU1 onto a USB and updated the console it was slow, but I could still play games, so I thought nothing of it...