Stuck in a customer service loop - help!

Discus and support Stuck in a customer service loop - help! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Chat won't help me. Twitter won't help me. This is my final effort to solve this. I moved from the US to Norway and took my US Xbox One with me. For... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HunkFred, Dec 27, 2015.

  1. HunkFred
    HunkFred Guest

    Stuck in a customer service loop - help!


    Chat won't help me. Twitter won't help me. This is my final effort to solve this.

    I moved from the US to Norway and took my US Xbox One with me. For months I've been trying to migrate the account so I could have access to games, apps and more on Live. It's simply impossible to migrate. Here is how it goes:

    Chat:

    Me: I want to migrate my account.

    CS: We can't do it because of security reasons, but go to Sign in to your Microsoft account and follow the steps!

    Me: It gives me an error each time, the site doesn't work.

    CS: Don't know, sorry.

    Twitter:

    Me: I want to migrate my account.

    CS: Sure thing! Just go to Sign in to your Microsoft account

    Me: It doesn't work

    ...

    Forums:

    Me: I want to migrate my account, and your site gives me an error.

    CS: It is possible that one of the following conditions may prevent you from changing your region. (Lists a bunch of non-relevant conditions which doesn't apply to me). If one of the following conditions is not the source of the issue and you have tried again
    but are still are receiving an error, please contact support to get further assistance.

    Is it actually impossible?

    :)
     
    HunkFred, Dec 27, 2015
    #1
  2. haze meyer
    haze meyer Guest
    Analog stick drift/stuck in a customer service loop

    So my stick drifts and i need to get it replaced. Phone support wont talk to me until i register the controller. I cant figure out how to register the controller and when i try to get help they tell me to call support. rinse, repeat. help.
     
    haze meyer, Dec 27, 2015
    #2
  3. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Analog stick drift/stuck in a customer service loop

    Hey haze meyer -

    Sorry to hear about the frustration. Before you can register your controller, you will need to register your console first. You can do that over at the
    Online Service Center. Once you do that, you should be able to add your controller as an Xbox One console accessory. Once you have done that, listed under 'Get Support' you will see the 'Replace
    an Accessory' option. Select that to start the process.

    Hope that helps out some! Let us know if you need additional support. Stuck in a customer service loop - help! :)
     
    Miss Bijoux, Dec 27, 2015
    #3
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

    Stuck in a customer service loop - help!

    Sorry to hear you're having these issues.

    The best we can offer in the way of assistance here is the link below. Please pay attention to the conditions that may prevent the changing of the region just in case.

    support.xbox.com/.../change-region

    Any other issues would need to be addressed to phone support. They may be able to escalate the issue for you. The number for Norwegian phone support is below

    Direct dial: +47 23 16 25 54

    Free: 800 14 174
     
    onyxishere, Dec 27, 2015
    #4
  5. onyxishere Win User

    Stuck in a customer service loop - help!

    Sorry to hear you're having these issues.

    The best we can offer in the way of assistance here is the link below. Please pay attention to the conditions that may prevent the changing of the region just in case.

    support.xbox.com/.../change-region

    Any other issues would need to be addressed to phone support. They may be able to escalate the issue for you. The number for Norwegian phone support is below

    Direct dial: +47 23 16 25 54

    Free: 800 14 174
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

    Analog stick drift/stuck in a customer service loop

    Hey haze meyer -

    Sorry to hear about the frustration. Before you can register your controller, you will need to register your console first. You can do that over at the
    Online Service Center. Once you do that, you should be able to add your controller as an Xbox One console accessory. Once you have done that, listed under 'Get Support' you will see the 'Replace
    an Accessory' option. Select that to start the process.

    Hope that helps out some! Let us know if you need additional support. :)
  7. Georges C. Win User

    Stuck in a "Gaming services" loop.

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Lord, the Error 1067 error code is caused by Windows system malfunction. Corrupted system files are usually a real danger to the performance of a computer. This damaged system file will result in missing or wrongly connected data and data files needed for the optimal working of the application

    Make sure there are no Windows updates to do, make sure you have the Xbox App installed and the Companio App as they work together.

    See which version of Windows 10 you have

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

    If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update and then make all subsequent security updates.

    How To Update To Windows 10 21H2, November 2021 Update

    https://bt4p.com/how-to-update-to-windows-10-21...

    NOTE: This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
  8. MaeseFiola Win User

    Es imposible comprar el juego en el bazar de Argentina [Translation - It is impossible to buy the game in the bazaar of Argentina]

    I asked to Activison customer service about this problem. They told me to ask in the Xbox support center :(

    This is a loop with no end.
  9. IV Four IV Win User

    Why has MS Solitaire Collection stopped working on Android?

    Yeah same thing happened to me as well. I logged out because it was having trouble signing in/connecting to XBL services. I thought logging out and back would help, but now it's stuck on the splash screen trying to load. The same thing has happened with the Xbox app. Xbox app on Android is now stuck in a login loop.
Thema:

Stuck in a customer service loop - help!

Loading...
  1. Stuck in a customer service loop - help! - Similar Threads - Stuck customer service

  2. 10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?

    in XboX Insiders
    10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting...
  3. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  4. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  5. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Privacy Settings Stuck On Customised

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Privacy Settings Stuck On Customised: Hi Everyone, My Xbox account has decided to lock my privacy settings into customised (with all communication turned off) so I cannot hear, access chat, type or add new friends. Every multiplayer...
  7. When will the beta ring update arrive for us? We're stuck on June 5th.

    in XboX Insiders
    When will the beta ring update arrive for us? We're stuck on June 5th.: We're still waiting for the previous beta update, the Xbox status badge on the dashboard, but it's been stuck since June 5th and no updates have arrived. When will it arrive for us in the beta...
  8. New-ish Custom Xbox Series controller gets stuck on forward input

    in XBoX on Consoles
    New-ish Custom Xbox Series controller gets stuck on forward input: Have a design labs custom controller i got a xmas, has been working great. in the past day or so ive been noticing the left stick gets stuck on forward input. (not drift) not physically, and not...
  9. I sent my custom wireless xbox controller in for repair, it's stuck at "device is beeing...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my custom wireless xbox controller in for repair, it's stuck at "device is beeing...: According to the email I've got, the controller has been sent back to my adress on the 21th September. Since then I have not gotten any updates. The estimated time is 8-10 days, now it is already...
  10. Order for Custom XBOX One Controller stuck on "pending"

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Order for Custom XBOX One Controller stuck on "pending": Hey. I ordered XBOX One Controller from the store, using design lab. I was happy with the effect, placed order, payed immediately, and my order is stuck on "Pending" status since 4 Feb 2020....