Stuck in a bug--Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition

Discus and support Stuck in a bug--Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Help! Got stuck in a bug using bash upon a wooden ball as follows. Neither can I see myself nor go anywhere. I've tried everything. [img] [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lazycat927, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Lazycat927
    Lazycat927 Guest

Help! Got stuck in a bug using bash upon a wooden ball as follows. Neither can I see myself nor go anywhere. I've tried everything.
    Stuck in a bug--Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition [​IMG]

Stuck in a bug--Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition [​IMG]

:)

Lazycat927, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Julian_ Win User

Ori and the blind forest: definitive editio is free?

3. Paul Bab Win User

Deleting a soul link?

Hi,

We need to answer the following questions to properly isolate your concern:

For in-game concern about Ori and the Blind Forest, you may post your query
    here

Keep us updated.
  4. Jo Mari GianGuintu Win User

Ori and the Blindforest upgrade

5. stewbie1kenobi Win User

I brought ori and the blind forest definitive edition but now been told I don't own it

6. denis97g Win User

try to uninstall and reinstall the game
Thema:

1. Stuck in a bug--Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition - Similar Threads - Stuck bug Ori

2. Sniper Elite 5 Achievement Tracker Stuck and bugged.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Elite 5 Achievement Tracker Stuck and bugged.: I have completed both the following achievement requirements : Sniper Elite 5 - Souvenir Hunter (Collect all 24 hidden items) Sniper Elite 5 - Eagle Eyed (Destroy all 24 Dead-eye Targets)....
  3. Stuck in adventure mode Bug. Minecraft Marketplace. Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck in adventure mode Bug. Minecraft Marketplace. Xbox one: so I bought a world Called Dragons++ by shapescape on the marketplace and today i recreate the world, my personal gamemode is stuck in adventure mode and everytime i try to switch it to survival...
  4. Subnautica Below Zero stuck on warning screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica Below Zero stuck on warning screen: I have had Subnautica Below Zero for about a week now, and its been working fine up until yesterday, where everytime i open the app now, it loads to the warning epilepsy screen, but wont load past...
  5. can't sent bug reports. stuck at loading

in XboX Insiders
    can't sent bug reports. stuck at loading: I wanted to sent a bug today, but if I click on the button on the energy menu it stuck on "gathering informations" for 1 minute. After that it switched to the loading circle for a eternity....
  6. Halo 5 bug both legendary achievements not unlocking stuck at 80%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 bug both legendary achievements not unlocking stuck at 80%: I beat halo 5 on legendary, and I didn't unlock the two achievements for beating it on solo, in game it says I beat it on legendary and it's stuck at 80% when I go to check, can you just unlock it...
  7. Once and awhile my console been getting stuck in the Xbox One X logo screen is there a bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Once and awhile my console been getting stuck in the Xbox One X logo screen is there a bug?: Once and awhile my console been getting stuck in the Xbox One X logo screen is there a bug with the omega release or stable release its doing this problem less in the omega release than the stable...
  8. Xbox Play Anywhere PC bug: Syncing data... We should be done soon! Stuck at 0% for multiple...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere PC bug: Syncing data... We should be done soon! Stuck at 0% for multiple...: I started writing this post because I was pulling my hair out trying to figure out why I couldn't run ANY Xbox Anywhere games on my PC, but I might have possibly just (literally right now) figured...
  9. [BUG] Xbox stuck at a black screen when restarting after changing the console's name and...

in XboX Insiders
    [BUG] Xbox stuck at a black screen when restarting after changing the console's name and...: Bear with me as I'm bad at explaining..... like, really bad. Basically I connect my Xbox to my PC with the Xbox app so I can type with a keyboard. Ever since that was a feature, there was a bug...
  10. (Bug) Blair witch - got stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Bug) Blair witch - got stuck: Hello. Ive been playing Blair witch game on xbox one for a while. I completed 6 chapters but I got stuck in chapter 7. I thought that I just dont know what to do so I checked a walktrough a...