stuck at the loading screen on the mobile xbox app

Discus and support stuck at the loading screen on the mobile xbox app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I tried to clear the caches even reinstall the app. Still not working. As long as I log in my account, The app is frozen, but only the loading circle... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Love Carmine, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Love Carmine
    Love Carmine Guest

I tried to clear the caches even reinstall the app. Still not working. As long as I log in my account, The app is frozen, but only the loading circle is still spinning.

what do i do

:)

Love Carmine, Nov 28, 2023
  2. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Hi Love C, my name is Jose and it is my pleasure to help you.

I am sorry that you are experiencing this problem, according to information officially obtained from Xbox this problem could be solved with the steps you have tried previously, so I ask you to try again by following these steps:

1. Close the app from the recent apps menu.
    2. Restart the phone.
    3. Clear the app cache. Go to Settings > Apps, select the app, and select Storage > Clear cache.
    4. Clear the app storage and try again. Go to Settings > Apps, select the app, and select Storage > Clear storage.
    5. Uninstall and reinstall the game, Press the app icon until the uninstall option appears. Then, reinstall the app from the Play Store.

Note: If you configured any DPI on your phone through developer permissions, I ask you to reset that setting since this application does not support a custom DPI, this could also be the cause of the problem.

As additional information, try logging into your application using another internet connection, whether mobile data or another Wi-Fi connection. Try all the steps mentioned and let me know if the problem is solved or still persists.

Thank you for understanding, I wish you good luck.

Greetings,
    Jose.
  3. CountingSpore68 Win User

Microsoft Rewards on xbox not opening

Same issue on Xbox series X today.

Tried : rebooting, uninstall app,…

Nothing works. App stuck on loading screen then error 0x8027025a
  4. iva yletava Win User

Every Microsoft app dousnt work on pc

Ok but how will that fix xbox app from crashing when I try to download it and the Microsoft not being stuck at the loading screen
  5. DIAALAJOU Win User

forza horizon 4

its a computer but i have the xbox app on in windows 10
    tried troubleshooting but nothing is happening
    no error message just stuck on loading screen
  6. Mr Benji Cat Win User

apps cant connect to internet.

I was stuck on the loading screen on apps. I factory reset mine and it started working again.
Thema:

1. stuck at the loading screen on the mobile xbox app - Similar Threads - stuck loading screen

2. Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...: Hello my name is Antonio I have been playing Eso for years and for the past week It has not been letting me load up my main just gets stuck on character select screen i’ve tried reinstalling the...
  3. My Xbox App on windows 10 is stuck on the loading screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox App on windows 10 is stuck on the loading screen.: I have tried so many different things to try and get the xbox app to get past the loading screen and I have not been able to. Everytime I launch the app I get to the loading screen that says...
  4. HoloLense2 stuck on windows loading screen and not booting.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HoloLense2 stuck on windows loading screen and not booting.: My hololense 2 is stuck on windows loading screen, it stays there for a few minutes and then crashes. It does not detect my fingers and/or hands. I have tried to hard reset it. Need help...
  5. My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it: My Xbox turned on to the loading screen it’s green about three minutes later it turns black how can I fix that ed758c99-f9d4-43fe-8b08-b304a456a3e4
  6. Xbox one stuck on green loading screen….

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stuck on green loading screen….: My son’s Xbox one is stuck on the green Xbox screen. I know Xbox one is an older console but it was a gift to him. Can someone plz help :( I can not afford to buy him another one right now...
  7. Halo Infinite stuck on 'Authenticating with Services' loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite stuck on 'Authenticating with Services' loading screen: Hello Tomm_A I followed these instructions from our previous thread. Signing out and signing back in did not work. I have pretty much given up trying to play Halo Infinite. I am playing other...
  8. I'm stuck on the title screen of Golf With Friends every time I load it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm stuck on the title screen of Golf With Friends every time I load it.: I downloaded Golf with Friends from the Game Pass on Xbox,it loads up perfectly fine until it says to press a button. I've pressed every button on my controller and nothing seems to work. Is there...
  9. Xbox stuck in loading screen and after few minutes closes in just loading screen have done...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox stuck in loading screen and after few minutes closes in just loading screen have done...: Stuck in loading screen and crashes after some time please help i have game pass 1173500c-451f-4ce9-abf9-9d84014bc92f
  10. I cannot play Dishonored definitive edition, the game is stuck on loading screen infinitely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play Dishonored definitive edition, the game is stuck on loading screen infinitely: Hello, I am a new game pass member, I wanted to play Dishonored game series but I strictly cannot play the game as it is stuck in an infinite loading screen. Never have experienced such problem...