Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console

Discus and support Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was getting stuck at the green Xbox screen. I did a factory reset and now it's stuck on the black screen. How do I fix this? Please and thank you.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/uvasag, Apr 24, 2024.

1. /u/uvasag
    /u/uvasag Guest

I was getting stuck at the green Xbox screen. I did a factory reset and now it's stuck on the black screen. How do I fix this? Please and thank you.

submitted by /u/uvasag
    [link] [comments]

/u/uvasag, Apr 24, 2024
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox one green title screen then blank.

Hello zealotTF,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox One is going to a green screen on start up and gets stuck on a black screen eventually. Usually, an Xbox One that is stuck on the green or black screen means the console's update affected
    the console negatively. We recommend
    power cycling the console
    by holding down the power button on the console for ten seconds. Also, we have a support article that provides troubleshooting for an

Xbox One that is stuck on the green or black screen
    . Be sure to let us know the results
    zealotTF!
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

Frozen home screen

What do you mean it opens at your home screen and then nothing? Are you stuck on the dashboard or is it a black or green screen?

If you are stuck on a black or green screen you can try the offline diagnostic tool that has helped people get passed the blank screen before:

support.xbox.com/.../system-updates-solution
  4. CarstenE Win User

Xbox start

Hey VirtuosicStorm5,

Is the Console stuck at the green loading screen or are you just seeing a black screen? Or is it a Error Code your getting?

- lg 2Bad4You
  5. Aaden Dreese Win User

Plugged usb into my Xbox turned off and my Xbox turns on but my tv doesn’t respond

It’s stuck on a black screen now
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Hi. I want some help with my xbox

cX Eddy we will need some more info to help you. Does your tv displays the console picture or do you see just a black screen? Is your console stuck on the green screen?
Thema:

1. Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console - Similar Threads - Stuck Black screen

2. My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it: My Xbox turned on to the loading screen it’s green about three minutes later it turns black how can I fix that ed758c99-f9d4-43fe-8b08-b304a456a3e4
  3. How do I reset an Xbox One S that is still stuck in a black screen after doing a reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I reset an Xbox One S that is still stuck in a black screen after doing a reset?: My Xbox One S is stuck in a black screen, how can I reset it? I’ve tried holding down the start and eject button but it is still black. d4bb21d4-fec9-490c-ba19-ea814f82b688
  4. Xbox app on PC opens but remains stuck on black loading screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app on PC opens but remains stuck on black loading screen: Anytime I open the xbox app on pc to access game pass or such I’m met with a black loading screen with an xbox logo. It’s been like this for probably a year now and it’s quite annoying. If anyone...
  5. My xbox series x is stuck in a black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x is stuck in a black screen: , ive done a factory reset, bought a new hdmi cable, and even tried switching tvs/monitors. Any ideas? 7ebb6868-69f8-440b-95b6-e4e47236f431
  6. xbox stuck on black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox stuck on black screen: we have both xbox one x, and xbox one in our house everytime one of us opens fornite the whole xbox. crashes to the point where its stuck on the black screen. these are new xboxs and we have had...
  7. Xbox1 stuck on black screen when booting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox1 stuck on black screen when booting: So last night i was able to use my xbox1 just fine. Fell asleep watching a movie on one of my streaming apps and woke up this morning with my xbox cut off. Turned it back on and it goes past the...
  8. Xbox stuck on green screen then goes black

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stuck on green screen then goes black: This has happened twice now in the past MONTH! This instance being #2. I have an Xbox One S (white console) and when I turned it on, it will stay on the green screen for a few minutes before...
  9. xbox game pass game stuck or black screen in the loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass game stuck or black screen in the loading screen: hello i just install deep rock galaxie and carrion on the game pass ultimate and normaly it ask me to connect true a pup up and now i dont see any it doesn't pup up or show at all so it won't let...
  10. XBOX STUCK IN 480p! BLACK SCREEN 720p and OVER!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX STUCK IN 480p! BLACK SCREEN 720p and OVER!!!: My Xbox will not change to 720p or 1080p, and I've tried overriding display settings, hard reset etc etc, so I have no idea what else it could be All that happens when I click on anything other...