Strumieniowanie z Xbox one na telefon [Translation-Stream from Xbox one to phone]

Discus and support Strumieniowanie z Xbox one na telefon [Translation-Stream from Xbox one to phone] in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Wie ktoś jak strumieniować obraz z konsoli na telefon ? ---------------------------------------------------------------------- [Translation-Anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Człowiek, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Człowiek
    Człowiek Guest

Strumieniowanie z Xbox one na telefon [Translation-Stream from Xbox one to phone]

Wie ktoś jak strumieniować obraz z konsoli na telefon ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

[Translation-Anyone know how to stream the image from the console to the phone?]

:)

Człowiek, Feb 3, 2019
  2. Człowiek Win User

Unfortunately, there is no way to stream images to your phone.
    do you plan to add this feature ?
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello There,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Unfortunately, there is no way to stream images to your phone. You can stream to a PC or a TV. With phone there is no way to connect to the phone like HDMI or VGA.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Diesel4i20Multimarca Win User

Erro 0x80a40019 no xbox, não loga na conta. -[Translation - Error 0x80a40019 on xbox, not logging into the account.]

Meu Xbox One está com problema não está funcionando ele não tá conectado na minha conta o que que eu faço meu número de telefone é 13 99 9978-3326

-[Translation - My Xbox One is in trouble is not working it is not connected to my account what I do my phone number is 13 99 9978-3326]
  6. Zeruela Win User

Erro ao logar no xbox live -[Translation - Error logging in to Xbox Live]

Ja desistalei e instalei novamente e não funcionou, em outros telefones consigo entrar na minha conta, agora no meu telefone ja nao consigo aparece aquele erro que esta na imagem.

Translation:

Already uninstalled and installed again and it does not work, on other phones I can enter my account, now on my phone can not appear that error that is in the image.
Thema:

1. Strumieniowanie z Xbox one na telefon [Translation-Stream from Xbox one to phone] - Similar Threads - Strumieniowanie telefon Translation

2. Xbox 360 controller on PC - Awful physical movement to in-game movement translation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller on PC - Awful physical movement to in-game movement translation: I have recently bought an xbox360 controller and dongle for my PC but the controller is nearly useless due to the translation between the physical movement of the analogue sticks to the in-game...
  3. Imagine a system where both written and voice conversations are simultaneously translated...

in XboX Insiders
    Imagine a system where both written and voice conversations are simultaneously translated...: What do you think of such a system on Xbox? submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  4. Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...: So I'm here to shed some light of the situation at the very least as Microsoft don't bother looking into the issue as it isn't really their issue to deal with nonetheless. Possible causes: ISP...
  5. 如何更换我的 Xbox 账户电子邮箱[Translation: How to Change My Xbox Account's Email Address? ]

in XBoX Accessibility
    如何更换我的 Xbox 账户电子邮箱[Translation: How to Change My Xbox Account's Email Address? ]: 今天,我注册了一个 Outlook 电子邮箱,然后我的 Microsoft 账户自动将新的 Outlook 电子邮箱设置为登录首选项,但是我登录我的 Minecraft 基岩版账户的时候,发现 Xbox 账户已经 法通过新的 Outlook 电子邮箱以及之前使用的电子邮箱登录。而我又不小心用新的 Outlook 电子邮箱注册了一个新的 Xbox 账户。现在,我不知道怎么 注销我新注册的多余...
  6. error 0x80048888 no puedo iniciar sesión [Translation-error 0x80048888 I can't log in]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error 0x80048888 no puedo iniciar sesión [Translation-error 0x80048888 I can't log in]: i try sign in but i can't and put this error 0x80048888 , i go to find information about that but i didn't find. who can give a resolucion about this. THANKS bed46858-79a2-48d6-a510-10050705b6c4
  7. Translation: I can't download games or apps on my Series S, every time I have "Installation...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Translation: I can't download games or apps on my Series S, every time I have "Installation...: Não consigo baixar jogos ou apps no meu Series S, toda vez tenho problema de "Instalação interrompida". Já mudei DNS, endereço MAC e ate testei outra conexão. Vi inúmeros vídeos na internet e vi...
  8. Starfield Translation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield Translation: Please release this game as including Turkish. It is cheap and very effective for players. This game depends on %90 to language like cyberpunk, elders scrolls. Last day i have finished ESS as...
  9. Telefon Support?!?!?!?1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Telefon Support?!?!?!?1: How can it be that your phone support is not available within the opening hours? No chat available and the phone system throws you out if you need help !!! I think that's a joke. Here in the...