Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

Discus and support Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IsaiahJordan1, Feb 3, 2024.

1. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and everything is moved around. However, I'm trying to figure out how to get my Logitech camera to show my face when I stream; it glows green like it's on, but when I go on Twitch, it's just not there. Yes, it's fully plugged in, by the way. Also, I have this SVYHUOK gamer headset, and I can hear perfectly fine with it plugged into my controller, but I can't seem to get the stream to hear me. Do I need to do something with the Twitch app on my phone? What can I do to fix these problems?

:)

IsaiahJordan1, Feb 3, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues. Seeking Assistance!

Hello IsaiahJordan1,my name is Oskayra, I will be happy to help you in any way possible.

I am very sorry for the problem you are experiencing, in the guide, go to Capture and share > Live streaming > Camera options and check that the camera is set to On.

Source:https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-activity/live-streaming/stream-with-webcam

I hope the information is helpful to you, if not, let me know that I will be happy to continue helping you, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Oskaira.
  3. IsaiahJordan1 Win User

Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues. Seeking Assistance!

Hello ,my name is Oskayra, I will be happy to help you in any way possible. I am very sorry for the problem you are experiencing, in the guide, go to Capture and share > Live streaming > Camera options and check that the camera is set to On. Source:https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-activity/live-streaming/stream-with-webcam I hope the information is helpful to you, if not, let me know that I will be happy to continue helping you, good luck and happy day. Sincerely, Oskaira.
    Oskaira unfortunately it was already turned on when i did both my streams and my xbox can sense the camera when i plug it in and unplug it but when i checked the video on twitch my face was nowhere to be seen not even the little square screen that’s supposed to contain it
  4. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Razer Kiyo Pro not working on Xbox Series X

Hi Mark,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

I believe the camera is not supporting Xbox series x. These are the recommended camera for Xbox series X:

Microsoft LifeCam Studio
    Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000
    Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam
    Logitech C930e Webcam

Also try this process and see if it helps, connect it to the console through a USB 3.0 port using a USB Type-C to Type-A cable.
    If you're still having issues with the camera not working after connecting it, make sure the camera is selected as the default camera in the console's settings. If that doesn't work, try disconnecting and reconnecting the camera or restarting the console.

Also, make sure you have the latest firmware and drivers installed for the Razer Kiyo Pro. You can download them from the Razer website.

Try these steps too:

1. Plug your USB webcam into your Xbox. and Allow your camera to be used for live streaming if you haven’t already:
    2. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, go to System & profile > Settings > Account > Privacy & online safety > Xbox privacy > 3. View details & customize > Communication & multiplayer and make sure you can use video for communications.
    4. In the guide, go to Capture & share > Live streaming > Camera options and check that your camera is set to On.
    Open a live streaming provider app and follow the instructions for streaming.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/friends-social-activity/live-streaming/stream-with-webcam

https://answers.microsoft.com/en/xb...-with-my/eb87375d-8801-4176-b494-5e372180e659

Kind regards
  5. Epic Louie Win User

Need a webcam

I don't stream, but my buddy does. He uses a Logitech 4K camera. He bought it at Best Buy.
  6. proper skillz Win User

Xbox One + Logitech c922 Shuts Of While Streaming on Mixer

This exact thing started happening to me for about 2-3 weeks ago. I used to stream with an older logitech camera. So I thought that might have been the cause of it. So today I bought a c922 and freeze/shutdown happens again.

It happens in every game.

Took me forever to figure out what was causing the freeze-shutdown in the first place. But playing without stream works perfectly. Streaming without camera works. But as soon as I turn on the camera it will shut down after somewhere between 15-100 mins.

Wasn't there a dashboard update like 2-3 weeks ago? Could be the issue?

Hoping for a fix soon.

I'm playing on Xbox One X btw.
Thema:

Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

1. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues.... - Similar Threads - Struggling Series Streaming

2. I am struggling with parties using Gamebar(PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am struggling with parties using Gamebar(PC): When joining Xbox parties using PC gamebar or the Xbox app(PC), no one can hear me, my microphone is locked as muted and cannot be changed, and everyone in the party is labeled as disconnected. I...
  3. My Xbox series s is struggling to load anything when I have 200 mbs of download and 150 mbs...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s is struggling to load anything when I have 200 mbs of download and 150 mbs...: I’ve hard reset the Xbox, reset my network, loggged in and out of my account. Unplugged the Xbox I’ve done everything I can do cd41b382-cc95-4c39-8a8e-7ff69177439c
  4. Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic

in XBoX on Windows
    Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic: I have never refunded anything on xbox though when I tried to refund the supporter upgrade on deep rock galactic it refused me because I apparently had used all my refund requests. I would just...
  5. For anyone struggling to connect their XBOX controller wirelessly through bluetooth (ie...

in XBoX on Consoles
    For anyone struggling to connect their XBOX controller wirelessly through bluetooth (ie...: I spent weeks trying to figure out why I couldn't connect my Bluetooth devices to Windows 10. I built my pc by myself so for the longest time I thought maybe I had installed something wrong. After...
  6. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XboX Insiders
    Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....: I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and everything is moved around. However, I'm trying...
  7. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XBoX on Windows
    Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....: I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and everything is moved around. However, I'm trying...
  8. New second series X struggling internet issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    New second series X struggling internet issues: Hello, I don’t ever post on these forums but I have tried contacting both my ISP and Microsoft and have gotten no solution. I have been troubleshooting this for 2 days and still can’t figure it...
  9. Struggling to do a system link on Halo 3 ODST co-op campaign with Xbox Series X and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Struggling to do a system link on Halo 3 ODST co-op campaign with Xbox Series X and...: I've been trying to play the Halo 3 ODST co-op campaign with some family members split-screening on the Xbox One whilst I join the party using the system link. None of us use Xbox Live or Game...
  10. Why is my Xbox series X struggling to run CoD MW2 and BO1 for Xbox 360 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox series X struggling to run CoD MW2 and BO1 for Xbox 360 ?: Hello all, As the title suggests I'm having some performance issues on CoD MW2 (2009) and BO1 (2010). I downloaded these from the Microsoft store to play on my series X as they are all on sale...