Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

Discus and support Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues.... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GorillaWolf2099, Feb 3, 2024.

1. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and everything is moved around. However, I'm trying to figure out how to get my Logitech camera to show my face when I stream; it glows green like it's on, but when I go on Twitch, it's just not there. Yes, it's fully plugged in, by the way. Also, I have this SVYHUOK gamer headset, and I can hear perfectly fine with it plugged into my controller, but I can't seem to get the stream to hear me. Do I need to do something with the Twitch app on my phone? What can I do to fix these problems?

submitted by /u/GorillaWolf2099
    [link] [comments]

/u/GorillaWolf2099, Feb 3, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....