Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic

Discus and support Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have never refunded anything on xbox though when I tried to refund the supporter upgrade on deep rock galactic it refused me because I apparently had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Marcus T Smith, Apr 2, 2024.

1. Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic

I have never refunded anything on xbox though when I tried to refund the supporter upgrade on deep rock galactic it refused me because I apparently had used all my refund requests. I would just like a refund because it was an accidental purchase

:)

Marcus T Smith, Apr 2, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Marcus, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If your refund has been denied, and you believe it's an error because you haven't requested any other refunds this year, please reply to the email you received informing you of the refund rejection. In your response, explain in detail the reasons why they should reconsider their decision and why you believe they should accept it. This is the only way to appeal the rejection and to get back in touch with the team that originally handled your refund request.

In case you haven't received any email informing you of the refund rejection even after 24 hours, and after checking your spam/junk email folder, then I recommend reapplying for the refund using this alternative link:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

If your refund is denied again this time, you should now receive an email informing you of the denial, as this is the only way they have to communicate this information when the refund is requested through that link. When you receive the email, respond to it as I mentioned before.

Please note that in this public community forum, we are just players like you trying to assist and guide other players. This means we don't have access to other accounts or access to refund information of other users.

Thank you for your understanding, and I wish you good luck.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. SammyVS Win User

deep rock galactic

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

On your hard drive, there is a folder called ''WpSystem'', take ownership of the folder and rename it to ''WpSystem.old'', save and try downloading the game again.

If the problem persists, follow this path, delete everything from the folder, restart your PC and try downloading the game again.

Windows > serviceprofiles > networkservice > appdata > local>microsoft > windows > deliveryoptimisation > cache >
  4. Aboredape Win User

what PC games are we playing

Pyre

Deep Rock Galactic

FFXV Royal Edition

A Plague Tale : Innocence
  5. The_Last_DJ Win User

Deep rock galactic not Available

Hello Seven! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Have you tried going through the Microsoft store to see if you can get it that way?
  6. Cap Gustavo Win User

Try for Free not Working

They are addons (offers) for the Free to Play games.

Deep Rock Galactic horewer isn't available for try it by the moment.
Thema:

1. Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic - Similar Threads - Struggling refund dlc

2. I am struggling with parties using Gamebar(PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am struggling with parties using Gamebar(PC): When joining Xbox parties using PC gamebar or the Xbox app(PC), no one can hear me, my microphone is locked as muted and cannot be changed, and everyone in the party is labeled as disconnected. I...
  3. My Xbox series s is struggling to load anything when I have 200 mbs of download and 150 mbs...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s is struggling to load anything when I have 200 mbs of download and 150 mbs...: I’ve hard reset the Xbox, reset my network, loggged in and out of my account. Unplugged the Xbox I’ve done everything I can do cd41b382-cc95-4c39-8a8e-7ff69177439c
  4. For anyone struggling to connect their XBOX controller wirelessly through bluetooth (ie...

in XBoX on Consoles
    For anyone struggling to connect their XBOX controller wirelessly through bluetooth (ie...: I spent weeks trying to figure out why I couldn't connect my Bluetooth devices to Windows 10. I built my pc by myself so for the longest time I thought maybe I had installed something wrong. After...
  5. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....: I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and everything is moved around. However, I'm trying...
  6. How can I talk to a living human being about my issue? I'm struggling with the website .

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I talk to a living human being about my issue? I'm struggling with the website .: I have a problem I cannot solve on the Microsoft customer website. I purchased a digital game gift for someone in Canada, unaware that I would not be able to send it to him. He cannot redeem the...
  7. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XboX Insiders
    Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....: I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and everything is moved around. However, I'm trying...
  8. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XBoX on Windows
  9. Struggling with frequent freezes, random crashes, and power limit throttling.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Struggling with frequent freezes, random crashes, and power limit throttling.: For the past month my computer has descended into an unplayable state. I recently discovered on Intel's XTU program that I am experiencing power limit throttling. Could this be what is the issue...
  10. Hi I am struggling with connecting the360 wireless x box controller to my Lenovo Yoga pc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I am struggling with connecting the360 wireless x box controller to my Lenovo Yoga pc...: Device name Lenovo Processor 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1335U 1.30 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB (7.73 GB usable) Device ID CFEA32CE-B35A-4D52-93AC-5E5CE0BF27F5 Product ID...