Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut coming March to PS4 and Xbox One

Discus and support Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut coming March to PS4 and Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut will be released on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in March. The game includes a restructured campaign, new ship models,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lofty Who, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut will be released on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in March.

The game includes a restructured campaign, new ship models, enhanced textures and lighting, and two new Strike Suits: the Marauder and the Raptor.
    In addition, the Director's Cut will also include the Heroes of the Fleet campaign.

You'll be able to pick the game up for £14.99 on both PSN and Xbox LIVE. Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut is also coming to PC at a later date.

Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut coming March to PS4 and X...

:)

Lofty Who, Feb 20, 2014
  2. KirkSi
    KirkSi Guest
    Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut

I love a good space blaster and this looks like it could be good. Out in March and only £14.99 it could be worth a punt.

Announcing Strike Suit Zero: Director’s Cut | Strike Suit

It might tide me over 'till a decent Star Wars space game comes out :thumbsup:

KirkSi, Feb 20, 2014
  3. jayd
    jayd Guest
    Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut

This is up on the Xbox games store Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut
    Not to sure what this about so I'll wait to others have tried it plus I have way too many games anyway.

4. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest

Looks OK, might pick it up, thank you for sharing the info.

eviltedi, Feb 20, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: