strike pack Anti recoil

Discus and support strike pack Anti recoil in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey guys just had a question about the anit recoil setting on the strike pack for xbox. When you set the recoil for a particular gun, does it work for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by poolshark_69, Dec 23, 2020.

1. poolshark_69
    poolshark_69 Guest

strike pack Anti recoil

hey guys just had a question about the anit recoil setting on the strike pack for xbox. When you set the recoil for a particular gun, does it work for every gun you pick up? Or is the recoil just set for the gun you adjusted it with? i have it set to always
    on. Im trying to figure this thing out and figured i'd see if anyone knew had an answer. Thanks!

:)

poolshark_69, Dec 23, 2020
  2. John P_14 Win User

What is xbox doing about Kronos and strike packs ss cheating using them is getting out of control

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I apologize but I do not have information about Xbox's specific actions in relation to Kronos and Strike Packs cheating. But don't worry, Xbox's anti-cheat systems detect and prevent cheating in their games. These systems may include software-based measures such as detecting game file modifications or hardware-based measures such as detecting unauthorized controllers or devices such as Strike Packs or Kronos.

They take action against individual players who are found to be cheating, such as banning their accounts or suspending their access to online gameplay, in addition to anti-cheat measures.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

Warzone cross play

blame activision for not implementing anti cheat like all other crossplay games. console players have extreme aim assist on controllers by default.

i have stopped playing it all together as i play on pc and fed up with console players and there anti recoil controller exploits and rampant cheating.
  4. Matheus445 Win User

modified joystick control

Modified joystick control? This feature have ELITE Gamepad.
    I know the elite control and I can guarantee that he has none of these options: anti-recoil, Quickscope, rapid fire.
  5. WreckfuII Win User

Strike Pack

Hi,

Due to them having macro's on them they are bannable to my knowledge.

I think if you just use the back peddles like a scuf controller you will be fine but anything like recoil reduction and fast trigger is considered bannable.

I would just stick to normal controllers as this doens't give you any advantages.

Edit: "Yes, Modded controllers are against ToS and the players using them will be banned.
    Please Note: As other users suggested using an Xbox Elite controller or Scuf controllers are
    not bannable offences"

Let me know if this helps :)
  6. SammieChaos Win User

Strike Pack

I would probably stick to something thats directly made by microsoft.

Amazon has good deals on legit xbox controllers.
Thema:

strike pack Anti recoil

1. strike pack Anti recoil - Similar Threads - strike pack Anti

2. console got banned but no strike.

in XBoX on Consoles
    console got banned but no strike.: While playing MWIII plunder everything goods until this happened. earlier this morning my account can make a purchase I even tried in my friends account after contacting support I manage to...
  3. When is xbox banning strike packs as cheating using them is now rampant

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When is xbox banning strike packs as cheating using them is now rampant: When is xbox going to be banning people who cheat using strike packs and Kronos as they dont seem to be doing anything even if players are reported. 9700b7cf-49ac-48d2-9cf8-42afb4bd37f4
  4. Strike pack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strike pack: So is it not allowed to use it and if so why cant we just use for the paddles because every controller I've updated it seems to get rid of my ability to do anything with the paddles or in fact...
  5. Strike pack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Strike pack: why do you allow your retailers to sell strike packs when they violate user agreements..I'm a lawyer and am building a case against Microsoft for not trying to stop the illegal cheating..strike...
  6. Xbox shuts down whenever my son plays a game with his strike pack attached to his controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox shuts down whenever my son plays a game with his strike pack attached to his controller: We have had an issue where an original Xbox One shuts down within 5 or 10 minutes of my son playing Apex with his Strike pack attached to his controller. The Console never shuts down when his...
  7. Strike Pack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Strike Pack: Can you get banned for using this? https://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/accessories/xbox-one-strike-pack-fps-dominator/147162 add58a21-2511-4f76-bfac-5148d96be3a1
  8. Black Ops 1 First Strike: Pack 1 [PL]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Black Ops 1 First Strike: Pack 1 [PL]: Hi, map pack 1 "First Strike: Pack 1 [PL]" for Black Ops 1 on xbox one is glitched. On Polish Marketplace no one can download or buy that map pack c1f164e8-6a3d-4ae4-9c9d-0155fe11d71a
  9. Black Ops first strike map pack Polish version isn't working, it can't be downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops first strike map pack Polish version isn't working, it can't be downloaded: First Strike dlc Polish version can't be downloaded, it's blocked on store or something like that and no one who have Polish version of that game can't download only this map pack. This issue is...
  10. Can't access Naval Strike expansion pack maps on Battlefield Hardline (XBOX One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access Naval Strike expansion pack maps on Battlefield Hardline (XBOX One): I "purchased" the Battlefield 4™ Naval Strike expansion pack on 7/22/16 for the Xbox one. I see that online it says I've already purchased the game. On the Xbox it says the game is installed. But...