Strict nat type, problem is on your side

Discus and support Strict nat type, problem is on your side in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 3 days now i have had [Mod Removed] connection to every online game and every time i test my network it tells me the problem is on your side. If i am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Flyingwolfie, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Flyingwolfie
    Flyingwolfie Guest

3 days now i have had [Mod Removed] connection to every online game and every time i test my network it tells me the problem is on your side. If i am paying you for your services i expect to have them 24/7. i don't want to be waiting for
    you to get your [Mod Removed] together, your [Mod Removed] should be together seeing as you are a multi billionaire company. You ruined my christmas present on christmas day. Strict nat type, problem is on your side :(

:)

Flyingwolfie, Dec 26, 2014
  2. "Lost connection to host" CONSTANTLY in Blackops

Check your nat type at the bottom before starting a match. If it is moderate or strict there is your problem. When it is on moderate Or strict and you go to migrate to a new host then you can have issue connecting to the new host depending on your nat
    type and the host nat type. Let me know if this is your issue and I can help you with getting your nat type back to open.

frankthetank91, Dec 26, 2014
  3. Toxic Raven
    Toxic Raven Guest
    Last Update

Since you are both having the same problem it makes me think that the problem is with your ISP. But try opening up your NAT and see if that helps.

support.xbox.com/.../nat-type-strict

Toxic Raven, Dec 26, 2014
  4. TeeroyGeee
    TeeroyGeee Guest

its not a ANT issue, the live service is down you clown. Welcome to the internet, nothing is running 24/7.

TeeroyGeee, Dec 26, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: