Strict NAT Teredo!

Discus and support Strict NAT Teredo! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In desperate need of help here as cant use party chat and have trouble joining some online games. My NAT was set to open on my xbox one, sometimes it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GilFialka, Jan 27, 2014.

1. GilFialka
    GilFialka Guest

Strict NAT Teredo!

In desperate need of help here as cant use party chat and have trouble joining some online games.

My NAT was set to open on my xbox one, sometimes it would change to strict but after resetting the router it would go back to open all cool.

Now however even after resetting my router my xbox settings still show nat strict and it also tells me that I cant get a "Teredo IP address" when running a multiplayer connection test.

Im not that clued up on port forwarding and such so would need step by step instructions. Please Please can someone help set this back to open as not being able to play and chat with friends makes having xbox pointless. my details are below

Im in the UK, ISP is PlusNet using a TG585 v8 Gateway on a wireless connection. UPNP is enabled and I tried disabling and re-enabling it. Xbox NAT type is Strict.

I have also followed the instructions on the below link.

Increasing gaming compatibility with the Thomson T... - Plusnet Community

PLEASE HELP ME, many thanks.

:)

GilFialka, Jan 27, 2014
  2. Zolofmeister
    Zolofmeister Guest
    Xbox live Nat type strict

I ve done that. So now when i go to settings in windows to xbox network my Nat type is Strict - Teredo cannot qualify after the check, the Teredo is Enabled and Im connected .. When I run Forza i still cant reach the servers and the Nat type is again
    strict.

Zolofmeister, Jan 27, 2014
  3. deitzmaster
    deitzmaster Guest
    Xbox App server connectivity blocked

Yesterday since the Xbox Service problems I've been experiencing issues joining parties on the Xbox app. I have followed the directions for fixing Teredo is unable to qualify and NAT type is strict, formatted my laptop and followed the directions again resulting
    in the same problem of Teredo is unable to qualify and NAT type is strict.

deitzmaster, Jan 27, 2014
  4. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest

Strict NAT Teredo!

Try a wired connection and let me know what happens. I have a theory. For portforwarding it will probably be best if you contact either your ISP our networking support group for help on how to do that.

XBR Poseidon, Jan 27, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Strict NAT Teredo!