Streaming

Discus and support Streaming in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; For some days I can not stream over the xbox app anymore. My Xbox is detected on the network but I can not connect to Xbox. 2 weeks ago I was able to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by egger81, Sep 22, 2018.

1. egger81
    egger81 Guest

Streaming

For some days I can not stream over the xbox app anymore.
    My Xbox is detected on the network but I can not connect to Xbox.
    2 weeks ago I was able to stream easily.

:)

egger81, Sep 22, 2018
  2. static360
    static360 Guest
    Streaming

Hello fellow box heads. I want to start my own youtube channel and grow from there. Basically i want to start in november when the gaming season start...ok well i know its not the official start but its when major wallet draining games comes out....am so sorry wallet forgive me. Anyway i was wondering if you guys can give me hints on thing i might need to buy besides the game to get started, the most streaming i have done is twitch which we all know there is more to streaming that. So go ahead and leave your advice and tips in general and what kind of game footage people like to watch in general.

static360, Sep 22, 2018
  3. twitch xbox snapped/unsnapped picture

This feature is going to be awesome, have you heard they are working on a twitch mobile streaming app!!!

Stream at work stream at home, stream on the go!

Listed mia 510, Sep 22, 2018
  4. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

Streaming

Hey egger81!

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention, there is a troubleshooting guide for the issue at hand on our website under

troubleshoot Xbox app
    . Try the steps posted and let us know how it goes!

XBF Nestor S, Sep 22, 2018
  5. egger81
    egger81 Guest
    Hello, I have now tried all options but I still can not connect to the Xbox. I even reset my Xbox. Except for my games and my account. After that, I was able to stream over the Windows 10 app for a
    day. But the next day I could not connect to Xbox again. My Xbox is displayed. Only the connection is not established.

egger81, Sep 29, 2018
  6. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey Egger81 thanks for the reply!

Check that your Xbox One console allows game streaming. You’ll find this on the console by going to
    Settings, selecting Preferences >
    Xbox app connectivity, and then selecting Allow game streaming to other devices.

XBF Nestor S, Sep 29, 2018
  7. egger81
    egger81 Guest

egger81, Sep 29, 2018
  8. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

Streaming

XBF Nestor S, Sep 29, 2018
  9. egger81
    egger81 Guest
    I think my Version is 44.44.702.

egger81, Sep 29, 2018
  10. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    Hello egger81

Corrupted data may cause your pc to not connect to the console properly. Here are two steps on how to isolate the system issue:

1. Perform a clean boot, this helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update, or when you run a program in Windows 10. Here is a

guide
    on how to perform a clean boot.

2. Here is a
    guide
    on how to download the apps troubleshooter.

Hope this helps, please let us know.

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum team

XBF Brad A, Oct 3, 2018
  11. egger81
    egger81 Guest
    Hello, I have now tried a lot and have found out that when I turn on the Windows 10 app to turn on the Xbox One does not work streaming.
    Then I have to delete the Mac address on the Xbox One in the network settings.
    Then the Xbox One restarts and after that I can stream normally again.

egger81, Nov 5, 2018
  12. Listed mia 510 Win User

twitch xbox snapped/unsnapped picture

This feature is going to be awesome, have you heard they are working on a twitch mobile streaming app!!!

Stream at work stream at home, stream on the go!
  13. cason����tay Win User

xbox party chat not working in stream

he is on pc and my audio goes through on his stream fine but his will not go through to my stream and on pc he does not have the option to include his audio. and he uses stream labs for his stream but i stream straight from twitch.
  14. Galactic Geek Win User

Twitch Host Mode Arrives!

Q1: If a stream is being hosted, is it still being streamed on its original channel at the same time?

Q2: Can 1 stream be hosted by multiple channels (in effect giving that particular stream a much larger audience)?
  15. StuartATrueRed Win User

Using Xbox for streaming while playing on pc

In what way do you mean?

Watch a stream while playing a game or stream the PC game you are playing?

If it's stream the game you are playing, no it's not possible. You can only use the Twitch app on the Xbox to stream Xbox console games.

To watch a stream on the console, it's easy, just launch the app, then log in, and find a stream you want to watch, then start a game on your PC.
  16. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Microsoft Acquires Beam Streaming Service

Its not music streaming. Its gameplay streaming.
Thema:

Streaming

1. Streaming - Similar Threads - Streaming

2. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  3. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  4. Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...: This question has been asked before, but there is still no update and the Answers by the 'expert' were not even applicable to the XBox app, stating many options that just aren't available. Has...
  5. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  6. Streaming on twitch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Streaming on twitch: i am trying to live stream assassins creed odyssey but it says this game doesnt allow live streaming acd551a0-772e-4d49-ba4b-300f237f285f
  7. Audio stutter when streaming

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Audio stutter when streaming: Hi, I play on the Xbox series s and stream directly to twitch from console and there's always been audio stutter. It's intermittent throughout the stream. My internet connection and speed is...
  8. How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?: Every time I stream Twitch on Xbox, my friends keep getting constant notifications that I am streaming. This is true for all my friends, including those who have me "Favorited" and those who do...
  9. I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream: I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream I’ve tried everything it says to try on Xbox and discord ae5bc3d8-f9a9-455d-9276-678c896be823
  10. How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming: Someone please help, my xboxs have a doible nat detected which is preventing any games or streaming from working 77a95849-09cd-4ff2-8746-a8be219db461