Streaming starfield not working

Discus and support Streaming starfield not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought starfield on the Xbox one assuming I could play it through the streaming. I couldn’t find it.. so I bought it again on my iPad with the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Amber Beech, Sep 1, 2023.

1. Amber Beech
    Amber Beech Guest

I bought starfield on the Xbox one assuming I could play it through the streaming. I couldn’t find it.. so I bought it again on my iPad with the game pass to stream through Xbox cloud streaming and I’m still not finding the game. Will someone please explain to me what im supposed to do or if I’m screwed all around how to get my refunds back. My son really wanted me to play this with him.

:)

Amber Beech, Sep 1, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Amber Beech Win User

Oh my..ok. Well dang.

Am I able to get a refund for the game I bought on my Xbox at least and then I’ll keep the one I bought for my iPad? I ended up purchasing the game twice🙄😮‍💨😂
  4. Smwutches Win User

Playing through the cloud is not available during early access. Once the game is released, it should work.
  5. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Starfield on cloud streaming

6. Howard1679 Win User

Starfield streaming quality.

Hi Kyle.

Thanks for responding, I have tried sprit of the north seems a small game and there are no problems.

I have tired all the tips I could find, I tried hard reset, change some of the tv settings my WiFi is 5ghz and maximium 250mps. Hdmi cable has always been good.

Thanks
Thema:

1. Streaming starfield not working - Similar Threads - Streaming starfield working

2. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  3. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  4. Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...: This question has been asked before, but there is still no update and the Answers by the 'expert' were not even applicable to the XBox app, stating many options that just aren't available. Has...
  5. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  6. Streaming on twitch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Streaming on twitch: i am trying to live stream assassins creed odyssey but it says this game doesnt allow live streaming acd551a0-772e-4d49-ba4b-300f237f285f
  7. Audio stutter when streaming

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Audio stutter when streaming: Hi, I play on the Xbox series s and stream directly to twitch from console and there's always been audio stutter. It's intermittent throughout the stream. My internet connection and speed is...
  8. How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?: Every time I stream Twitch on Xbox, my friends keep getting constant notifications that I am streaming. This is true for all my friends, including those who have me "Favorited" and those who do...
  9. Starfield streaming quality.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield streaming quality.: I have started playing starfield on my Xbox one via cloud gaming, I have checked my Internet and my connections are within what the games needs to run. For some reason though the screen keeps...
  10. Starfield on cloud streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield on cloud streaming: Starfield is not showing as available for cloud streaming as of 0142 but any idea when it will be available? bf9c7832-8abe-4eae-90c2-62efc2564498