Streaming/recording on Roblox using XBSX does not work

Discus and support Streaming/recording on Roblox using XBSX does not work in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; When you try livestream roblox on twitch/mixer the recording does not work and when you try to record a clip it dosent work and no notification to say... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Ewoody147, Dec 12, 2022.

1. Ewoody147
    Ewoody147 Guest

When you try livestream roblox on twitch/mixer the recording does not work and when you try to record a clip it dosent work and no notification to say the recording has started. This is an XBSX only bug because i can record on my XB1 so please can someone fix this issue or find a solution.

:)

Ewoody147, Dec 12, 2022
  2. Marrion_Y Win User

Hi Ewoody147,

Thank you for the response.

Do you mind sharing your submitted report with us here? Please provide us with the title and the submission date.

If in case you have not yet submitted a report, see: Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support and refer to the steps under Report a new problem section. For "Step 7: Enter a short title for your issue.", use the following: [Xbox Forums] Roblox stream recording issue on Xbox Series S. Please ensure to attach media files showing the issue for our engineers to replicate as well. After submission, post the title of the bug report along with the submission date in this thread.

Sincerely,

Marrion

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Ewoody147 Win User

I have tried everything suggested to me in the previous post as well as reporting it to xbox. I posted this again because i wanted to see if anyone else had any idea what was going on and if there was a solution that had not already been said.

If there is any solution please reply.
  4. Marrion_Y Win User

Hi Ewoody147,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. I understand how important this is for you considering that you are a content creator as what you mentioned on your last post and this issue hinders you from making those contents.

Checking on the previous post though, it seems that you have already done the troubleshooting steps needed as suggested by JosefLBohorquez except for the last suggestion which is to perform an offline update of your console. I would like to confirm though, did this used to work before and suddenly stopped working or this has never worked with Roblox ever since you got your Xbox Series X? If this worked fine before, may I know when did the issue started?

When you try to do the recording, are you prompted with an error message? If yes, may we know the error message you get?

You also mentioned on the previous thread that recording streams on other games on your Xbox Series X works fine but just to confirm, they are still working fine until now, right? Issue is still just with Roblox when joining a game, correct?

There were some suggestions also from L€ave Me A¶one�� and Mrbeanman985 on the previous post. Were you able to try them? How did it go?

Did you submit a report on this already to the Xbox Team? See Report a problem on Xbox section in: Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support.

Kind regards,

Marrion

Microsoft Moderator
  5. L€ave Me A¶one� Win User

I cannot record what happened on roblox on my Xbox Series X

I have the same problem here, Recording what happened and Streaming Roblox wouldn’t work for me at all, any other games works just fine for me but it’s Roblox that’s having this issue with recording/Streaming.
  6. XBF - Amory Win User

my xbox game bar wont work right

To record a game in full screen, or in other words with no borders or window around it, the game itself should be full screened.

Roblox does not have a native full screen mode that I can identify. Achieving a "full screen" view on Roblox is currently achieved with a keyboard shortcut. This is not the same as having full screen natively available. You will need to record Roblox in its natural, windowed view for it to work correctly.

If you have any further questions, please let us know. For now, I'll be closing this thread.
Thema:

1. Streaming/recording on Roblox using XBSX does not work - Similar Threads - Streaming recording Roblox

2. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  3. I'm trying to record or live stream and my pull down menu just spins, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to record or live stream and my pull down menu just spins, how do I fix it?: I'm trying to record or live stream and my pull down menu just spins, how do I fix it? b110457e-da3d-40fd-9c75-c03419c84cd1
  4. Can’t record a clip after ending Twitch stream

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t record a clip after ending Twitch stream: I never have had a problem recording clips until now. I know you can’t record clips WHILE you are currently streaming but I should be able to record clips afterwards but it doesn’t work. Me and...
  5. I can't enable the option "Record game clips, screenshots and stream with Game bar" to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't enable the option "Record game clips, screenshots and stream with Game bar" to...: Hi, I am currently unable to record my screen with the Xbox Game Bar, I have watched videos and read forums and they all say that you have to go to settings -> Gaming and enable the option to...
  6. Unable to record snippets after using the new stream mode

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to record snippets after using the new stream mode: Hopefully this does not sound too confusing. So with the latest update, i notice you can now initiate stream like it use to be on Mixer, however linking to twitch. I was very excited to set this...
  7. Can't record clips or stream on Twitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't record clips or stream on Twitch: Hi, hopefully someone can help me. I can't stream on Twitch anymore. I can start a broadcast but the stream will just stop itself with no warning almost immediately after. More importantly, when I...
  8. Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube...: Hi, I would like to know why doesnt the Xbox One/Xbox One X capture your in game chat voice in the "record that" option when quickly capturing it by hitting the middle button? Why doesnt the Xbox...
  9. Friends twitch stream won't let me record my voice after preview update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends twitch stream won't let me record my voice after preview update: So I downloaded the latest preview program and rejoined my friend who is streaming party and everyone else's voice is being recorded but mine. There is no box to check or anything. Someone please...
  10. Stopping the stream from pausing when tabbing out and using the "record that" ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stopping the stream from pausing when tabbing out and using the "record that" ...: How do I do both of the things in the title? d8dfa3ab-1d75-4cd2-ab7c-0e1f62d1f4a4