Streaming preview, I'm stuck in this same screen on my phone, I'm insider level 10.

Discus and support Streaming preview, I'm stuck in this same screen on my phone, I'm insider level 10. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/HoLyKiLleR [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/HoLyKiLleR, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Streaming preview, I'm stuck in this same screen on my phone, I'm insider level 10.

/u/HoLyKiLleR, Jan 30, 2020
  2. Old Man Light Win User

Xbox One Stuck on the Green "Xbox ONe" Screen. After playing some Halo 5.

having the same issue, preview program update froze, when i rebooted, now i'm stuck at the endlessly cycling dots green screen.
  3. NaZoooom Win User

Streaming on Xbox

Hi ClaimingDuke263,

Have you been accepted onto the Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) program? This should be found in the Insider Content section of the Xbox Insider
    Hub app. I have quoted the below from the Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) program FAQ found at the bottom of the page.

“To participate in the Console Streaming (Preview), download the “Insider Hub” app to your Xbox One console. Then, download the “Xbox Game Streaming (Preview)” app on your Android device. Follow the steps in the app on your mobile device to pair your
    console and phone. Then, start playing the games you already own! Please note, the initial roll out to Insiders will be phased. For the most up to date details on which Insider rings have access to the Preview, please visit insider.xbox.com.”
  4. Dj REBNC Win User

xbox one preview program

Hello, it is possible to invite me for preview xbox one, i'm insiders Windows 10 and Windows 10 mobile but not xbox one ?
  5. Jharlow00 Win User

Will I get banned for sending to many Xbox Preview invites?

Would appreciate a preview invite. I am a Windows 10 Insider and looking to try out the streaming features. Thanks,
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

I'm stuck

Hey there!

Just so you're aware, you posted this during a time when Xbox Live core services were having issues across the board so a lot of functionality was affected. Are you able to send messages today? If not, can you follow the steps on doing the

account/reputation check
    here please? Going through those steps should hopefully get you up and messaging.

Let us know if that doesn't work though and we'll take another look!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
Thema:

Streaming preview, I'm stuck in this same screen on my phone, I'm insider level 10.

1. Streaming preview, I'm stuck in this same screen on my phone, I'm insider level 10. - Similar Threads - Streaming preview I'm

2. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  3. Help with Console Stream Setup. I have followed all steps to gain access to the preview,...

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Console Stream Setup. I have followed all steps to gain access to the preview,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/SaltyGamer77 [link] [comments]
  4. How do I stream from my console to my phone I'm in the preview and have xcloud but when I...

in XboX Insiders
    How do I stream from my console to my phone I'm in the preview and have xcloud but when I...: How do I stream from my console to my phone I'm in the preview and have xcloud but when I try to go in the stream from console section it says learn more submitted by /u/hotlincs13 [link]...
  5. Stuck with xbox stream ('preview') app

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck with xbox stream ('preview') app: It says 'more ways to play' on my android app and is stuck in this animated home screen. I would like help setting up submitted by /u/stalins_burnt_toast [link] [comments]
  6. Friends twitch stream won't let me record my voice after preview update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends twitch stream won't let me record my voice after preview update: So I downloaded the latest preview program and rejoined my friend who is streaming party and everyone else's voice is being recorded but mine. There is no box to check or anything. Someone please...
  7. Preview member can't stream to Xbox App after New Xbox One Experience install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preview member can't stream to Xbox App after New Xbox One Experience install: After accepting the New Xbox One Experience install as a preview member, I am unable to stream to the XBOX App on Windows 10. I get the error "Can't steam because either Xbox One app or your...
  8. Unable to Stream through the xbox one preview program trying backwards compatibility.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Stream through the xbox one preview program trying backwards compatibility.: So Anyway since they announced backwards compatibility, xbox preview members have had access to it. I'm in the program and I streamed Mass Effect so I can broadcast my entire Insanity playthrough....
  9. asking about possibilities to stream for twitch while being a preview program member

in XBoX on Consoles
    asking about possibilities to stream for twitch while being a preview program member: the type is support so idk if this is a private post or a public one. So to be on the safe side, im not going to post my name for now. first time posting in the forums. just got access yesterday....
  10. Unable to Stream to PC after Preview Build Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Stream to PC after Preview Build Update: Since I updated to the preview build in Sept, i have had issues streaming to my pc. My app informs me that it cannot find my system, make sure i'm on same network and using instant on (which...