Streaming on twitch

Discus and support Streaming on twitch in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i am trying to live stream assassins creed odyssey but it says this game doesnt allow live streaming acd551a0-772e-4d49-ba4b-300f237f285f Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jeffrey Calles, Jun 17, 2024.

1. Streaming on twitch

i am trying to live stream assassins creed odyssey but it says this game doesnt allow live streaming

:)

Jeffrey Calles, Jun 17, 2024
  2. zWonkru Win User

Live Streaming on Twitch - cc: COD Warzone

If you are live streaming on Twitch you must use the twitch settings. When you stream on Twitch in a party everyone in that party must “include audio” for it to be heard on stream.
  3. Tzar of kaos Win User

E3

Twitch live stream the whole E3...

But i don't know how Twitch will manage and do,their live stream.
  4. HASHxBROWNS Win User

Stream with the Xbox one

5. Lofty Who Win User

Standby For Twitch Broadcasting 11/03/14

6. BioMercenaryG Win User

xbox one x streaming issue

Twitch itself has a limiter on it, no reason to stream at 1080p Down it to 60fps and like 720p, it looks no different on stream, what's happening is youre overloading the stream for twitch so twitch is trying to keep up with it, try limiting it to like 3000kbps and see if you can downscale to 720P
Thema:

Streaming on twitch

1. Streaming on twitch - Similar Threads - Streaming twitch

2. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  3. Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...: I can't stream on my xbox one X, I have tried to logging out of my twitch and my xbox account on my xbox, it didn't work 97eeeb71-4d6c-46f5-8043-5867f8452a39
  4. I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...: It's saying I need to have a subscription to broadcast I don't know what this means but I've looked at some other people and people are saying that it means they need to login with their Twitch...
  5. Y when im streaming on twitch using my xbox then when i go to stream remotly on laptop to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Y when im streaming on twitch using my xbox then when i go to stream remotly on laptop to...: Need help im trying to stream Y when im streaming on twitch using my xbox then when i go to stream remotly on laptop to using a mic on the laptop it stops the stream all up tp date on laptop...
  6. Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...

in XboX Insiders
    Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...: I have already made a bug report within the xbox. It is really frustrating because the camera worked perfect before, for roughly 1 year with no issues. I tested the camera with my laptop and it...
  7. Hellblade II does not allow you to start a stream on Twitch.

in XboX Insiders
    Hellblade II does not allow you to start a stream on Twitch.: When trying to start a broadcast I get an error that tells me: "This game does not allow live streaming". The error is reported and occurs in Series S. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  8. streaming on xbox series s to twitch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    streaming on xbox series s to twitch: yes i stream to twitch from my xbox series s and i wanna be able to see what people are saying in my chat without having to use a cell phone or computer or tablet. How do i do this?...
  9. XBOX STREAM TWITCH INCLUDE AUDIO

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX STREAM TWITCH INCLUDE AUDIO: IS THERE A WAY TO INCLUDE AUDIO FROM MY PARTY CHAT WHEN THEY PLAY ON PC THROUGH THE XBOX APP? I ALREADY CAN INCLUDE AUDIO THROUGH CONSOLES, BUT IS THERE A WAY FOR SOMEONE TO INCLUDE AUDIO FROM PC...
  10. Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X

in XboX Insiders
    Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X: Good afternoon! So, I’m not a big streamer or anything like that at all, but I do like to occasionally turn it on just for fun. The other night I was playing mlb the show 24 streaming with no...