Streaming on Twitch with webcam, broken?

Discus and support Streaming on Twitch with webcam, broken? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My current platform is Series X & i have my Microsoft Modern Webcam connected via usb. I’ve been trouble shooting for the past hour & I’ve been through... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheOneAndOnlyBacchus, Jun 15, 2022.

1. Streaming on Twitch with webcam, broken?

My current platform is Series X & i have my Microsoft Modern Webcam connected via usb. I’ve been trouble shooting for the past hour & I’ve been through all suggestions/recommendations.

I first plugged it into my laptop for any updates. I then plugged it into my Series X & when i stream it instantly crashes the stream only with the webcam on. I made sure my webcam is working so I downloaded Skype on my Xbox & tested it & it WORKS COMPLETELY FINE. The webcam has HDR so i tried it with & without the HDR, no luck. I made sure all my privacy settings for streaming/using camera are open & allowed camera. Restarted my Xbox. Tried to stream in lower quality, no luck.

I just bought the webcam today. Brand new, works fine both on PC & Xbox (Skype), made sure it’s updated, made sure the cable is all the way in, etc.

Help please.

submitted by /u/TheOneAndOnlyBacchus
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheOneAndOnlyBacchus, Jun 15, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Streaming on Twitch with webcam, broken?