Streaming on Discord through Xbox

Discus and support Streaming on Discord through Xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Has anyone else been having problems with streaming on discord through Xbox? My friends can't see my stream even though I am streaming. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/UNT1TLED808, Mar 10, 2024.

1. Streaming on Discord through Xbox

Has anyone else been having problems with streaming on discord through Xbox? My friends can't see my stream even though I am streaming.

submitted by /u/UNT1TLED808
    [link] [comments]

/u/UNT1TLED808, Mar 10, 2024
  2. DeniqL Win User

is there a way to record discord audio via xbox series x?

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

There is no setting to record Discord voice chat. As Discord voice channel audio can’t be broadcasted through Xbox live streaming either
  3. Zenosos Win User

Elgato And Xbox Partner

the thing is if you have the internet and streaming through pc it is so much easier just to use discord for your party than through xbox and also you can have it set up for game sound to play through your streaming software too
  4. Tomm_A Win User

Streaming on Discord

Hello Pandafox11,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We are more than glad to address your concern here.

When streaming on Discord from your Xbox, your friends can indeed watch your streams. However, there are a few important points to consider:

- Pairing Xbox Account: Sometimes, your friends may encounter a prompt asking them to pair their Xbox account. This doesn't mean that only people with an Xbox account can watch your streams. Instead, it's related to the setup process for streaming from your Xbox to Discord.

- Stream to Discord Feature: Discord has introduced a feature called "Stream to Discord", which allows you to stream your Xbox gameplay directly to Discord. This feature was initially available to Xbox Insiders and is now accessible to all Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One console users. Here's how it works:

- Connect Your Xbox Profile to Discord:

- If you haven't already connected your Xbox account to Discord, follow these steps:

- Open Discord on your desktop or mobile.

- Go to User Settings > Connections.

- Look for the Xbox logo and click it.

- Sign in with your Microsoft account.

- Once connected, you're all set up!

- Streaming Process:

- While connected to a Discord voice channel or call on your Xbox:

- Press the Xbox button on your controller.

- Navigate to the Parties & Chats tab.

- Select Discord.

- Choose the voice channel where you want to stream your Xbox gameplay.

- Click Stream your game.

- Adjust the resolution and framerate settings as desired.

- Finally, select Start Streaming.

- Bonding with Friends:

- Streaming your favorite games on Discord is a fantastic way to connect and bond with your friends, regardless of whether they have an Xbox account or not. Whether you're showing off character builds, sharing hidden areas, or demonstrating your competitive skills, Discord provides a virtual couch for friends to enjoy gaming together from anywhere in the world.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

5. Lord Llamaa Win User

Broadcasting to Mixer via the Xbox One X

Yes, I have read everything I could find in regards to Streaming on Xbox One X, I looked through Mixer, Microsoft, Xbox and various other forums and videos. But nothing explains why my streams are limited to 720p 30FPS. I have even contacted a couple streamers
    through their personal Discord and they don't seem to know why either.
  6. Devin Bell Win User

Streaming game to discord in Xbox Series X

Thema:

Streaming on Discord through Xbox

1. Streaming on Discord through Xbox - Similar Threads - Streaming Discord through

2. I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream: I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream I’ve tried everything it says to try on Xbox and discord ae5bc3d8-f9a9-455d-9276-678c896be823
  3. XBox to Discord Streaming Problems

in XboX Insiders
    XBox to Discord Streaming Problems: I am attempting to stream a game from my XBox to Discord using the linked social accounts. I have gone into my game content and ensured my live stream gameplay is on ‘allow’, though I also cannot...
  4. Unable to hear other people on discord while streaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to hear other people on discord while streaming.: Any chance they updated it so we can hear other people on discord in my stream from my xbox? I would love to be able to stream with my people on PC, thanks all. submitted by...
  5. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  6. Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?: I usually play games with Spotify or Soundcloud music playing in the background. Lately, I've decided to try streaming, first testing in my own server to see if it works. I realized if I listen...
  7. Discord streaming through Xbox microphone issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord streaming through Xbox microphone issues: I use a Hypercloud wired stereo headset when I play Xbox. I’ve started streaming my games on Discord through Xbox, but there are issues with my microphone. The people I’m talking to on Discord say...
  8. Discord Audio not including while streaming on twitch through Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Audio not including while streaming on twitch through Xbox: Has this Been Fixed? submitted by /u/WarStrange5806 [link] [comments]
  9. I can’t get discord to allow me mw stream through my console even though I’ve enable all...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can’t get discord to allow me mw stream through my console even though I’ve enable all...: I can’t get discord to allow me mw stream through my console even though I’ve enable all necessary settings/restrictions- does anyone know what I can do to fix this problem?...
  10. How to get discord chat to come through xbox app stream?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get discord chat to come through xbox app stream?: Hi all, I am trying to stream my gameplay to my computer via the xbox app, which i am streaming to. i have noticed that Xbox party chat will come through, however, discord party chat will not. How...