Streaming from Xbox One with capture card, doesnt pick up party

Discus and support Streaming from Xbox One with capture card, doesnt pick up party in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have a roxio game capture HD PRO, it works fine but it doesnt pick up my party in its audio. I know on Xbox 360 you change some settings to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by villstAh, Oct 24, 2014.

1. villstAh
    villstAh Guest

Hi, I have a roxio game capture HD PRO, it works fine but it doesnt pick up my party in its audio. I know on Xbox 360 you change some settings to "Audio through both TV and headset", but that doesnt seem to exist on the One(???)

So what other workarounds are there?

:)

villstAh, Oct 24, 2014
  2. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    ONLY 3 USB PORTS? IS THIS A JOKE?

Are you streaming from the console? Or using a capture card to stream?

bowski477, Oct 24, 2014
  3. How do you record you gameplay

Like everyone before me, the best answer is by far a capture card. These can range in price from anywhere of 30$ to 300$ depending on the quality. Blitzbox probably have the best quality capture cards. They have live streaming capture cards too

THE NICK SMITH, Oct 24, 2014
  4. Streaming from Xbox One with capture card, doesnt pick up party

Am pretty sure the xbox one does not pick up party voice

MessiahBrowny, Oct 24, 2014
  5. villstAh
    villstAh Guest
    Thanks for the reply but, pointing out the obvious..

I've already cleared that out and I asked for workarounds.

Skype?

Mixamp?(or turtlebeach DSS?)

What works?

villstAh, Oct 31, 2018
  6. MessiahBrowny Win User

Am pretty sure the xbox one does not pick up party voice
  7. villstAh Win User

Thanks for the reply but, pointing out the obvious..

I've already cleared that out and I asked for workarounds.

Skype?

Mixamp?(or turtlebeach DSS?)

What works?
  8. Allebas Win User

Streaming Fortnite using Twitch app from Microsoft store - sound issues

If you want your friends to be heard on your stream>>first all you all have to be in a party. Secondly, people in your party have to enable their voice to be heard on your stream. This is if your using the app on your Xbox One. Now if your game chat
    it would pick up with other people are saying in game chat.

Now this is what I found on Reddit:

If you're using a capture card and using a program for audio mixing or even straight into OBS/Xsplit you can go into your audio options under the XB1 settings and change party chat to broadcast through
    headset and speakers. That changes the options for the party chat to your TV speakers and thus your capture card will be able to pick up ongoing party chat.
  9. Nursemorph Win User

When I stream or record I can hear the game being recorded but my voice isn’t being recorded or other peoples voices being recorded or captured by the stream

Are you streaming directly to Twitch from the Xbox? Or are you using a capture card?

If direct from Xbox: I assume you have a party chat open when you are streaming?
  10. XBF Zineb F Win User

Streaming warzone on series x

To by pass this you'll need to use a capture card from the console though. Without a capture card, only the audio from your party can be streamed (after your party chat members give consent to their voice being broadcast).
Thema:

1. Streaming from Xbox One with capture card, doesnt pick up party - Similar Threads - Streaming capture card

2. Other methods for streaming

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Other methods for streaming: Hi, I know it's not really a question more like a feature request, but maybe there is a way to do it right now. At the moment there are 3 methods for live streaming gameplay. You can stream...
  3. How do you connect a stream on xbox to tik tok

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you connect a stream on xbox to tik tok: I would love to know how to put my gaming on tik Tok live 64269345-e9a3-44b2-9b3a-6cc7e22e1ecf
  4. Xbox Friend Streaming - Nonstop Notifications

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Friend Streaming - Nonstop Notifications: I have a friend on Xbox who’s a favorite. All of a sudden every time they stream, I get notifications every 5 minutes from them that they are streaming. If I remove them as a favorite it stops....
  5. When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...: I know this isn't a network issue as we have tested the modem connection (both upload and download), and have streamed things from laptops and phones. They don't appear to be the issue. We have...
  6. Stream my xbox ganeplay to tiktok tell me how to do this

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Stream my xbox ganeplay to tiktok tell me how to do this: Hey id love to know how i can strewm my xbox gameplay to tiktok i need more information 94498671-c888-4e8e-924a-988c57559cbb
  7. How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?: How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay? Ive been able to seamlessly play on my xbox by streaming in to my laptop through the xbox companion app, and...
  8. When I try to click the live streaming button under capture and share, it won't load at all.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to click the live streaming button under capture and share, it won't load at all.: I try to click live streaming under Capture and share but it won't load at all. I've tried everything from restarting the console to resetting the console. Nothing is working and this all started...
  9. My Roblox streams and captures don’t work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Roblox streams and captures don’t work: So whenever I play the game “Roblox” and try to start a live stream, the stream freezes whenever I open a game on Roblox and then unfreezes when I go onto the Roblox menu again. I would usually...
  10. It doesn’t let me stream when I go to capture and share

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It doesn’t let me stream when I go to capture and share: When the option to live stream directly from the capture and share menu was released it has never worked and has always said "Sorry, something went wrong. Try this again in a while." A while has...