streaming, cant hear my team mates

Discus and support streaming, cant hear my team mates in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I stream using streamlabs OBS and i play on xbox one x, i have my elgato set up correctly with the chat link cable but my followers always say that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by joshsmith5545, Dec 29, 2020.

1. streaming, cant hear my team mates

I stream using streamlabs OBS and i play on xbox one x, i have my elgato set up correctly with the chat link cable but my followers always say that they cannot hear my team mates, is ther any way to change this?

:)

joshsmith5545, Dec 29, 2020
  2. USM CHAOS Win User

Probation

I cant play hardcore! I kill all my team mates that are camping!
  3. Jason Zaire Win User

team mates

I have added a lot of people through these forums over a long period of time. I have also deleted them all.

Yes, they all have mics. BUT yes, they all suck at these games.... =/

I added some people for Battlefield 3 once from these forums lol they couldn't even get 2.0 k/ds or even 400 SPM..
  4. BAC0NndEGGS Win User

livestreaming no sound?

I live stream on YouTube that's not the problem. The problem is there no sound people viewing the stream cant hear the game sound at all. Ive messed with every setting on my end to no avail. The streaming to YouTube works it just no sound :(
  5. FatAsthmatic Win User

Fire team Problems

I cant even hear my fire team talk
  6. k0dex v2 Win User

Footsteps

This is wat i noticed.

dead silence .... check

awarness .... check

playing team game .... check

no one of my own team-mate on radar or close to me .... check

I hear enemy footsteps , and start running to that direction .... check

still chasing enemy footsteps a team mate(s) starts shooting .... check

Enemy footsteps? Huh!! Where is that stomping sound of my enemys footstep gone !!! WTF!!!! where'd they gone to. Me run inside a bulding , enemy runs around bulding running inside bulding i'm in ... team mates still shooting can't really hear footsteps and
    a sec or 2 later > BAM i'm dead.

Get shot in the back!!!
Thema:

streaming, cant hear my team mates

1. streaming, cant hear my team mates - Similar Threads - streaming cant hear

2. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  3. I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream: I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream I’ve tried everything it says to try on Xbox and discord ae5bc3d8-f9a9-455d-9276-678c896be823
  4. Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...: I can't stream on my xbox one X, I have tried to logging out of my twitch and my xbox account on my xbox, it didn't work 97eeeb71-4d6c-46f5-8043-5867f8452a39
  5. Why cant I stream to Twitch from my Xbox even though it is showing them as linked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I stream to Twitch from my Xbox even though it is showing them as linked?: I have been trying to stream from my Xbox to Twitch with no success. I went to Capture & share and clicked live streaming. I followed the instructions to link Twitch and Xbox. As soon as I link...
  6. Cant start stream on Xbox with twitch, endless loop of linking my twitch account

in XboX Insiders
    Cant start stream on Xbox with twitch, endless loop of linking my twitch account: Overall the problem is that it says my accounts are linked but when I go to stream it pops up saying I need to link my account, I do what it says then boom it pops up again and again and again. I...
  7. I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected try again, I have tried...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected try again, I have tried...: For some reason I cannot stream my gameplay to discord, I have already connected my account and have trouble at trying to stream please help 30b9f21f-23e8-49ad-970b-889901e3b6d2
  8. cant stream from pc with xbox strem testing app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant stream from pc with xbox strem testing app: cant stream from pc with xbox strem testing app f3bde650-cf7a-4185-b9a7-a032a7b7c55d
  9. cant hear voice chat in fortnite on twitch stream xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    cant hear voice chat in fortnite on twitch stream xbox: im trying to stream on xbox but when i try and stream nobody can hear other people on fortnite voice chat but they can hear me though and im on xbox not pc if you could help me i would appreciate...
  10. when i stream playing on my laptop that i can hear people in my party talk but cant hear me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i stream playing on my laptop that i can hear people in my party talk but cant hear me?: Why is it when i stream playing on my laptop using the app that i can hear people in my party talk but cant hear me? How do i fix it where they can hear me on their headsets or tv....