Streaming at 1080p 60fps on Console and Streaming Directly to YouTube

Discus and support Streaming at 1080p 60fps on Console and Streaming Directly to YouTube in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey Xbox. I have one question. How can we not stream at 1080p 60fps on an Xbox Series S/X but on a PS4, You can stream at atleast 720p 60fps. And the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Shantripom, Aug 5, 2023.

1. Streaming at 1080p 60fps on Console and Streaming Directly to YouTube

Hey Xbox. I have one question. How can we not stream at 1080p 60fps on an Xbox Series S/X but on a PS4, You can stream at atleast 720p 60fps. And the PS4 came out in 2014 and Can at least get 60fps on Streams. Can you please make it so that we could stream at 1080p 60fps? Also, can you add a Feature where we could Stream Directly to YouTube?

submitted by /u/Shantripom
    [link] [comments]

/u/Shantripom, Aug 5, 2023
  2. Hachodo Win User

Xbox Game Streaming Limitations

So I found this...

https://majornelson.com/2015/08/18/xbox-august-update-brings-game-streaming-in-1080p-and-60fps/

Still unsure if my laptop is receiving a 1080p stream since the tv it is plugged into (which is required for game streaming) is only 720p.
  3. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

streaming to youtube on xbox

Hi There,

Xbox does not have an app or an option to stream directly to YouTube, it is only possible to stream to Mixer or Twitch. The only way you could stream to YouTube is through a PC with either a Capture card/device or by using the Console companion app to remote
    into your console and stream that app on your PC.
  4. BioMercenaryG Win User

xbox one x streaming issue

Twitch itself has a limiter on it, no reason to stream at 1080p Down it to 60fps and like 720p, it looks no different on stream, what's happening is youre overloading the stream for twitch so twitch is trying to keep up with it, try limiting it to like 3000kbps and see if you can downscale to 720P
  5. Enraged Bacon Win User

wolfenstein specs for pc and consoles out

I believe the id Tech 5 engine(the one powering this game) is built for texture streaming and Tiling. Its supposedly 1080p 60fps on both consoles. We will see how they compare to each other.
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

Xbox to pc via hdmi

I think what you'll need is a separate capture card/streaming device.

The best known is the Elgato range, however they aren't cheap, but it allows you to do exactly what you described, ie plug your console into your PC and stream your games live.

HD60 S+ | elgato.com

The link ive provided is the cheapest in the range, it streams at 4k @ 60fps but its £190, it can capture but only at 1080p 60fps
Thema:

Streaming at 1080p 60fps on Console and Streaming Directly to YouTube

1. Streaming at 1080p 60fps on Console and Streaming Directly to YouTube - Similar Threads - Streaming 1080p 60fps

2. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  3. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  4. Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...: This question has been asked before, but there is still no update and the Answers by the 'expert' were not even applicable to the XBox app, stating many options that just aren't available. Has...
  5. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  6. Streaming on twitch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Streaming on twitch: i am trying to live stream assassins creed odyssey but it says this game doesnt allow live streaming acd551a0-772e-4d49-ba4b-300f237f285f
  7. Audio stutter when streaming

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Audio stutter when streaming: Hi, I play on the Xbox series s and stream directly to twitch from console and there's always been audio stutter. It's intermittent throughout the stream. My internet connection and speed is...
  8. How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?: Every time I stream Twitch on Xbox, my friends keep getting constant notifications that I am streaming. This is true for all my friends, including those who have me "Favorited" and those who do...
  9. Xbox Streaming App from Console - 1080p?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Streaming App from Console - 1080p?: It’s not clear to me if the current Xbox App on PC supports 1080p streaming from the Xbox Series X or if the Xbox Game Streaming Test App supports 1080p …or neither? Does anyone know if 1080p is...
  10. 1080p pro stream webcam not working on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    1080p pro stream webcam not working on xbox: I just bought the 1080p pro stream webcam from Logitech and it’s stuck on the preview loading screen, the sides aren’t lighting up blue showing it’s working. I went to my settings to make sure my...