Stream Xbox audio to raspberry pi via Xbox Wireless

Discus and support Stream Xbox audio to raspberry pi via Xbox Wireless in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to transfer Xbox Audio to raspberry pi via Xbox Wireless protocol? i.e. using raspberry pi as a Xbox controller. I need to record... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chiko89, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Chiko89
    Chiko89 Guest

Is it possible to transfer Xbox Audio to raspberry pi via Xbox Wireless protocol? i.e. using raspberry pi as a Xbox controller.

I need to record in-game chat voice conversations, because for some games (like Fortnite) a voice will be transferred to the controller if something is plugged into the controller, and I can't record it via HDMI output.

:)

Chiko89, Mar 8, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

No as they arenr made for xbox
  3. Chiko89 Win User

Hi Starseid,

I think it will be work. Still I would like to find (if it's possible) wireless solution :)

Maybe you know some sources where can I search it? Googling doesn't help me a lot.

Thanks.
  4. Starseid Win User

The easiest method would be to set party chat to play through both the headset and speakers then capture the audio directly from your console or TV. You MIGHT also be able to use a 3.5mm splitter if it supports 3 ring 3.5 mm jacks, then plug that into your controller. One output would be your headset and the other would capture voice coming through the controller. A final method would be to join a party via the Xbox App on PC then capture the audio through there.
  5. Chiko89 Win User

Maybe, does some programmatic way exist? Through Xbox Wireless API that I can implement?
  6. doogdeb Win User

XBMC on Xbox One?

I agree with you 100%. Fingers crossed it, or something like it is added to xbox one. In the meantime, I'll carry on using my raspberry pi with xbmc to stream my content.
Thema:

1. Stream Xbox audio to raspberry pi via Xbox Wireless - Similar Threads - Stream audio raspberry

2. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  3. Audio stutter when streaming

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Audio stutter when streaming: Hi, I play on the Xbox series s and stream directly to twitch from console and there's always been audio stutter. It's intermittent throughout the stream. My internet connection and speed is...
  4. XBOX STREAM TWITCH INCLUDE AUDIO

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX STREAM TWITCH INCLUDE AUDIO: IS THERE A WAY TO INCLUDE AUDIO FROM MY PARTY CHAT WHEN THEY PLAY ON PC THROUGH THE XBOX APP? I ALREADY CAN INCLUDE AUDIO THROUGH CONSOLES, BUT IS THERE A WAY FOR SOMEONE TO INCLUDE AUDIO FROM PC...
  5. some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...: I was putting up stream and usually ill re set it to get this to work but now it flat out wont work. Everytime i go like its muted and wont let me unmute the stream. I dont know what to do....
  6. Discord streaming audio issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord streaming audio issues: I tried streaming Alan wake to my friends using the discord feature and they were able to hear the music and sound effects as well as the characters talking but could not hear the narration voice...
  7. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  8. Why do my twitch streams have no audio?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do my twitch streams have no audio?: I noticed this last night while streaming some gameplay for a friend and noticed it had no audio. I can’t figure out how to fix it which is why I’m here, since you don’t really need the twitch app...
  9. Xbox one streaming audio issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one streaming audio issues: I am streaming from xbox one directly to twitch. Playing fortnite for example. In my headset, I hear clearly all of my teammates in game chat. My stream cannot hear some of my teammates most of...
  10. how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream?: Whenever i stream i cant hear my game or party audio on my stream and ive tried everything that youtube and tiktok have said and it still doesnt work 499206f1-f0bc-4723-b6c6-c848154e8d30