Stream on local area networks from xbox app

Discus and support Stream on local area networks from xbox app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I would like to propose an idea. As a xbox console companion has stopped working for streaming on the lan. Why not enable the option to connect to the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Sty_ACC, May 18, 2023.

1. /u/Sty_ACC
    /u/Sty_ACC Guest

I would like to propose an idea. As a xbox console companion has stopped working for streaming on the lan. Why not enable the option to connect to the PC through the local network in the xbox app like companion did. In my case, I play the xbox from my laptop streaming and the xbox app from the cloud is giving me infinite problems to play.

I think that with this idea, in addition to reducing the saturation of the xbox cloud, it could also be used for the next generation consoles.

submitted by /u/Sty_ACC
    [link] [comments]

/u/Sty_ACC, May 18, 2023
  2. banej Win User

System Requirements

Basically you are running an app to stream your entire Xbox to your local PC.

Even though Game streaming is done over your local network, your PC still need the resource to be able to run the app - the concept is similar to playing a graphic intensive game on your mobile phone.
  3. medium bloke Win User

Stopping Groove music

In your mums music app/music player there is usually an option (on Android at least) to cast to or to play on another device. Usually it can stream music to other devices on the local network. You'll need to unpair or delete your Xbox from her streaming
    devices on her phone.
  4. grambo1980 Win User

DLNA playback

latman you need the subscription to use xbox music, and you can buy content using the xbox video app. but when stream locally/network it uses the apps functionality to play your content. so no subscription needed, but you do need to download the app
  5. Consultant1027 Win User

Stream All Audio from Windows 8.1 to Xbox One?

Well I realized Play To wasn't working because for some reason my wireless network connection was set to Public which has network discovery turned off. Changing a wireless network connection from public to private required registry edit believe it or not
    - seeming a setting area that Win 8.1 didn't get right.

But the third party apps still can't stream despite them seing the Xbox and the Xbox makes the connection sound when I set it to the playback device but they just won't sync.

Pretty ridiculous I can stream from Android to a Microsoft device but not from Windows!
  6. dudeskis01 Win User

How to play your own music from your PC on the Xbox

this article is about the xbox music app. not the xbox one. i cant imagine the xbox one wont let you stream media from your network. that would be a huge step backwards. i just read this as the xbox music app only access music from the cloud, so if you want
    to put your music on the cloud you have to pay for that service.

-

the media player and libraries should be able to be told to access files on the local hdd, the external hdd, or a network hdd. if not it wont be long before someone makes an app to do it.
Thema:

1. Stream on local area networks from xbox app - Similar Threads - Stream local area

2. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  3. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  4. Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...: This question has been asked before, but there is still no update and the Answers by the 'expert' were not even applicable to the XBox app, stating many options that just aren't available. Has...
  5. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  6. Streaming on twitch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Streaming on twitch: i am trying to live stream assassins creed odyssey but it says this game doesnt allow live streaming acd551a0-772e-4d49-ba4b-300f237f285f
  7. Audio stutter when streaming

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Audio stutter when streaming: Hi, I play on the Xbox series s and stream directly to twitch from console and there's always been audio stutter. It's intermittent throughout the stream. My internet connection and speed is...
  8. How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?: Every time I stream Twitch on Xbox, my friends keep getting constant notifications that I am streaming. This is true for all my friends, including those who have me "Favorited" and those who do...
  9. I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream: I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream I’ve tried everything it says to try on Xbox and discord ae5bc3d8-f9a9-455d-9276-678c896be823
  10. How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming: Someone please help, my xboxs have a doible nat detected which is preventing any games or streaming from working 77a95849-09cd-4ff2-8746-a8be219db461