Stream game from console while not restricting use from others?

Discus and support Stream game from console while not restricting use from others? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi I was wondering if I could stream my games like I do with the x project while someone else can use my xbox to do things like watch netflix. The main... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MentallyFunstable, May 4, 2020.

1. Stream game from console while not restricting use from others?

Hi I was wondering if I could stream my games like I do with the x project while someone else can use my xbox to do things like watch netflix. The main reason I'm using the app is so I can game while my gf watches her tv shows. If it's not possible to do that can you add it so I can access my games from my phone and not hog the console? Thanks!!

submitted by /u/MentallyFunstable
    [link] [comments]

/u/MentallyFunstable, May 4, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox Capture

As others have stated, there is no way to record your audio while using the 'record from now' function.

I stream to mixer and that captures my mics audio, and it's really easy to do too.

The only other alternatives to a capture card is to stream directly from your console to Mixer or Twitch, or use the Xbox App on Windows 10 to stream your console's audio and video to the windows 10 device, then you can use some other software to record,
    or stream. ( I hope that made sense).
  3. LightSpeedHero Win User

live stream problem, spoke with activision

Sorry to hear you have this problem, I had encountered something similar, however the button wasn't disabled for age restrictions but due to me having a really poor upload speed. I'm certain I've read that an upload speed of 1.5mbps is required to stream
    from in game.

If you are streaming to YouTube or to TwitchTv it might be worthwhile signing into those and checking your details on those as this could be causing an age restriction problem.

You could always contact Activision Support on Twitter @ATVIAssist. Those guys are pretty helpful and could suggest other means of getting you streaming again.

*please note that streaming from the console is restricted to a max quality of 360p*

Hope this helps

4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xb1 remote play public wi-fi issues

they are very likely restricted video streaming and video game related websites from massive bandwidth on the public Wi-Fi. While you can get that kind of throughput,

i'm afraid here at the mercy of beggars can't be choosers
  5. WendellBetshanger Win User

In game chat for twitch

Hi Kathy I've been trying to gather research on the matter from fellow Xbox users who do stream and they have the same issue, so I believe somewhere along the line Xbox does not allow in game party chat with cross play users, and it is required that we use Xbox party chat and unfortunately that can only be used with Xbox users, even discord doesn't work, I just feel that when it comes to streaming Xbox has way to many restrictions yet other consoles makes it easier for there users to stream
  6. voteDC Win User

are MS getting greedy?

They aren't streaming data from Microsoft though, all the info comes from Sky, LoveFiLM etc

-

Microsoft doesn't restrict XBLA games or GoD from being downloaded by Silvers and that uses more of the Live network than an app...surely?

-

Waits for the Airplane joke.
Thema:

Stream game from console while not restricting use from others?

1. Stream game from console while not restricting use from others? - Similar Threads - Stream game console

2. How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming: Someone please help, my xboxs have a doible nat detected which is preventing any games or streaming from working 77a95849-09cd-4ff2-8746-a8be219db461
  3. Regarding my issue with streaming in gaming laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Regarding my issue with streaming in gaming laptop: So i am having an issue on streaming games like apex legends or fortnite or any games in general and i cant even stream on discord. Idk why but it keeps saying ur network is trash but i have a...
  4. Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?: I have 2 PC's. Using worse one - streaming with no issues on discord and twitch. Using new one - The moment I start stream internet speed slows down and I cant do anything on internet untill I...
  5. Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  6. XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  7. Create an Xbox Stick. HDMI stick to stream Game and Xbox Games

in XboX Insiders
    Create an Xbox Stick. HDMI stick to stream Game and Xbox Games: This is a suggestion to create HDMI streaming device but for Xbox Services, Gamepass, Movies, Streaming services, even PC game Streaming. This can me a low price device for new gamers and enhance...
  8. Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...: Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to stream games from my Xbox One X to YouTube? d5de1c6e-872c-46e2-8615-447b0133d214
  9. how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream?: Whenever i stream i cant hear my game or party audio on my stream and ive tried everything that youtube and tiktok have said and it still doesnt work 499206f1-f0bc-4723-b6c6-c848154e8d30
  10. Xbox controller input is not detected in games, console streaming, and cloud gaming on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox controller input is not detected in games, console streaming, and cloud gaming on...: Hey all, I've been having an issue getting Xbox controller(s) to work in games on Windows 11. I have tried many combinations of the following Controller: Elite Elite Series 2 Elite Core 2...