Strange text on screen

Discus and support Strange text on screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So this appeared today around 8pm CST. Should I be concerned? [img] 79d3086d-db7a-470e-ba58-525a65227c41 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HokeyFox1989, Dec 6, 2019.

1. HokeyFox1989
    HokeyFox1989 Guest

Strange text on screen

So this appeared today around 8pm CST. Should I be concerned?
    Strange text on screen [​IMG]

:)

HokeyFox1989, Dec 6, 2019
  2. HokeyFox1989 Win User

Strange text on screen

Thank you so much for all the replies. I really appreciate the responses. I didn't know what I was looking at. It has dissappeared as of today.
  3. H3PA80R Win User

Strange text on screen

If you have these things still after restarting you Xbox I would try a power cycle To do that press the power button for ten seconds. After the console shuts down unplug the power cord for at least a minute Than put the power cord back in and restart
    the console.. Hope that helps.
  4. AdamKronus Win User

Strange text on screen

It's more for an extravagance than a bug. Rest assured, this will do no harm to your console.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Strange text on screen

I don't think it's anything to worry about, Just keep an eye on it though.
  6. liamcoche Win User

Strange text on screen

You should only be concerned if you aren't going to welcome the return of our lord, the Great Sleeper Cthulhu, who appears to be returning through your Xbox.

I'm just messing with you, of course. It's probably just a little bug that'll go away after some time. It's not getting in the way or anything, right? It's not trying to get you to select it?
Thema:

Strange text on screen

1. Strange text on screen - Similar Threads - Strange text screen

2. Help with strange xbox message situation

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Help with strange xbox message situation: Hi, I was playing siege about an hour ago when I thought I somehow got a communication ban. I was trying to join my friends party but it kept putting me in game chat, I then went to message my...
  3. Strange Japanese Rdr on my Xbox Profile, not available for purchase

in XboX Insiders
    Strange Japanese Rdr on my Xbox Profile, not available for purchase: I have two versions of Red Dead Redemption. One is the regular 25 pound version on my Xbox Series S. The other version is on my Nans Xbox 360 that used to belong to my Uncle. I play it when I’m...
  4. Xbox controller is acting strange, how can I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller is acting strange, how can I fix it?: My xbox one controller keeps disconnecting then randomly reconnecting, however after it reconnects it either doesnt work and I have to take the batteries out and restart it, or a random button...
  5. Hi so I have this strange problem with my elite series 2 controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi so I have this strange problem with my elite series 2 controller.: [img] I’ll post an image so everyone can see what i’m talking about but the top layer of metal on the joystick is bending upward. I’m not really sure how this happened. I’m assuming it’s just from...
  6. Strange issue when trying to load Xbox.com/play from within Chrome

in XboX Insiders
    Strange issue when trying to load Xbox.com/play from within Chrome: When I load up Xbox.com/play on Chrome and login all of the games are grayed out and I can’t select anything. I am an ultimate subscriber. It works fine on my phone, but is failing on my Android...
  7. Xbox Controls are acting strangely

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controls are acting strangely: I have tried searching for an answer to this but have been unsuccessful so I apologize if this has already been answered but I couldn’t find someone having the same problem as me; My Xbox...
  8. Strange message while trying to play fallout. How do I override this.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Strange message while trying to play fallout. How do I override this.: Strange message on fallout 76 game hoe do I get rid of it e891e29e-a22e-4731-96fa-13cf71e54377
  9. Help my text on xbox looks really strange almost alien like

in XBoX on Windows
    Help my text on xbox looks really strange almost alien like: Help!! [img] d7c884a6-a10c-4446-a312-620714920c7b
  10. Xbox Series S Turn off dashboard - Strange text.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Turn off dashboard - Strange text.: The turn off dashboard when holding down the Xbox button, the text has changed. . submitted by /u/Vaderian1312 [link] [comments]