Store won't let me purchase Fallout 4

Discus and support Store won't let me purchase Fallout 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to buy the Fallout 4 Digital Deluxe version with my Visa debit card it tells me "Use a different way to pay" Even though I have purchased... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GameBreaker212, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Store won't let me purchase Fallout 4

When I try to buy the Fallout 4 Digital Deluxe version with my Visa debit card it tells me "Use a different way to pay" Even though I have purchased other games with this card earlier today.

:)

GameBreaker212, Jul 7, 2016
  2. Beans199883
    Beans199883 Guest
    Fallout 4 Season Pass Question. Need Help

I just purchased the season pass for Fallout 4 and it won't let me install it. Is this supposed to happen

Beans199883, Jul 7, 2016
  3. BossDutch
    BossDutch Guest
    Fallout 3 code probs

Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

10/29/15 from Xbox Store

I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.

BossDutch, Jul 7, 2016
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Have you tried buying on xbox.com too?

Please take a look at the solutions here. Give each one a try that applies, including double checking your billing info:

forums.xbox.com/.../1622839.aspx

If the content there doesn't help, please reach out the phone/chat team for direct assistance with your account. They'll be able to get it sorted:

support.xbox.com/contact-us

M3tal Daz3, Jul 7, 2016
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Fallout 3 redeem code from inside Fallout 4 copy not working

Hey DaintierSumo35,

Where did you purchase Fallout 4? If you bought the disc version of Fallout 4 and the Fallout 3 code has already been used, unfortunately we won't be able to replace the code.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Have you tried buying on xbox.com too?

Please take a look at the solutions here. Give each one a try that applies, including double checking your billing info:

forums.xbox.com/.../1622839.aspx

If the content there doesn't help, please reach out the phone/chat team for direct assistance with your account. They'll be able to get it sorted:

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Fallout 3 game code

Where did you purchase Fallout 4? If you purchased from the Xbox Store, please send me a private message with a link to a screenshot of the purchase from the Microsoft Commerce page.
    You can use OneDrive or any other popular image hosting website to send that screenshot!

If you purchased a physical copy of Fallout 4 that was specially marked to include Fallout 3, the code will be inside the case.

To private message me, click the tiny envelope below my post. Thanks!
  8. Mister Maka Win User

Purchased Fallout 4 season pass ,

Hey there DrearBracelet78.

If you purchased the season pass it won't show up under the Manage Game list for Fallout 4. If you search for it in the Store does it show as installed? If it shows as installed you'll have access to Season Pass content when it's released.
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Fallout 3 code not recieved

Hey Jake4160Knight!

When did you purchase Fallout 4? Once it has been 10 days since you purchased Fallout 4, be sure to post back here to let us know. Thanks!
Thema:

1. Store won't let me purchase Fallout 4 - Similar Threads - Store won't let

2. Why won't Microsoft Store let me install Broforce

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Microsoft Store let me install Broforce: Microsoft Store is not letting me install Broforce. I have Game Pass but it's just not letting me install it. I'm on Series X 0894d663-85b1-4ee8-9fde-fc1b59f26cba
  3. The Orange box on 360 STILL won't let us buy it in the store, why is that and why havent...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Orange box on 360 STILL won't let us buy it in the store, why is that and why havent...: Some of us have gone all digital and would like it in our library. Why can't we buy it? Take my money. a89aefc3-606d-4fe5-a851-34feb1da4169
  4. Xbox app on Windows 10 won't even let me in into the store and library, any suggetions?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app on Windows 10 won't even let me in into the store and library, any suggetions?: [img] please help ca97ee6f-1011-4490-ae3d-46fff75aca7d
  5. The Windows Store won't let me play anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Windows Store won't let me play anything: Six days ago I bought Age of Empires 3 and I've been playing it all week with no issues. Today I wanted to open the game and I get a pop up saying that Windows Store won't let me play. So I opened...
  6. Help it won't let me update the Microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Help it won't let me update the Microsoft store: It keeps saying installation stopped and I've unplugged everything done all that apart from reset console I'm worried about doing that submitted by /u/jake7077 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox XS won't let me type in the game store or let me review games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox XS won't let me type in the game store or let me review games: Just now, I've noticed my series x has stopped letting me type and search for games in the Microsoft store just as well as I can't review a game. I can send messages and everything else works...
  8. Microsoft Store won't let me sign out.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store won't let me sign out.: Dear Support, This is an issue that has arose from a wider issue that I shall explain for context. I have been using a gmail account as the host for my microsoft account (for system log in...
  9. Xbox app/Microsoft Store on PC won't let me download to any drive other than the boot drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app/Microsoft Store on PC won't let me download to any drive other than the boot drive: I've got my OS on a small 500GB ssd and a 1TB hdd for games and other downloads, when I try downloading games onto the hdd I keep getting the error with Code: 0x80070057. I can install at most 1...
  10. Won't let me buy anything on the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me buy anything on the store: My account name is GSCXXMissj its not letting me buy anything off the store it was working earlier 9ca971e1-284e-4dc6-974f-569e4f3bb2eb