store update problem

Discus and support store update problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; today i went to go check for updates and it said there was a update for the store so i updated it and now when i go to open the store it says that it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LogicJunkie520, Sep 22, 2017.

1. store update problem

today i went to go check for updates and it said there was a update for the store so i updated it and now when i go to open the store it says that it is out of date and it gives a code (0x800700d8)

i go to update it again and it says theres no updates available please help

i just got my xbox one s two days ago

:)

LogicJunkie520, Sep 22, 2017
  2. 0x80073b0f error code

i have this same problem with my store update

Gabrielrsouza, Sep 22, 2017
  3. Is there a problem with the store?

I'm not allowed on cos I'm whipped!

I'll get rid of 'er indoors soon and check it out!

Chrispyphillips, Sep 22, 2017
  4. Marco1588
    Marco1588 Guest

store update problem

i habe the same Problem did you fix it? If yes how did you do dat?

Marco1588, Sep 22, 2017
  5. Marco1588 Win User

store update problem

i habe the same Problem did you fix it? If yes how did you do dat?
  6. Mister Maka Win User

problems with the store not updating

Hey there MauWolf98.

For help while taking part in the Xbox Insider program, please make sure to head over to the

Preview Forum
    for assistance. Thanks a ton for your patience and understanding!
  7. RianIsDying Win User

Microsoft Store update problem

I'd recommend a soft reset, shut your console off and unplug it then hold the power button to drain any remaining power. If the app still won't update then I'd also recommend a factory reset with keeping everything on your console selected.
  8. Łukasz Cichocki Win User

Have you tried to shut the Xbox down and start it back up again? A lot of times the system just needs a restart to put it back in the right spot. #technologyproblems
    Yes, also I restored the default settings and problem still exist, other apps and games update without any problem.
  9. Zdubleu Win User

Have you tried to shut the Xbox down and start it back up again? A lot of times the system just needs a restart to put it back in the right spot. #technologyproblems
Thema:

store update problem

1. store update problem - Similar Threads - store update problem

2. Xbox store update bug | Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox store update bug | Xbox one s: I reinstall a new hard drive on my xbox one s and installed the OSU1. After installation everything is working great it’s connecting to the store but when the xbox is updating the store...
  3. Microsoft store will not download or update apps.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft store will not download or update apps.: My overall goal is to be able to install Minecraft I can click install from the Microsoft store page, but it just loads for 10ish seconds and goes back to a blue install button. I went to the...
  4. Why won’t it let me download the game on Xbox store when I haven’t updated the game but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t it let me download the game on Xbox store when I haven’t updated the game but...: I’m having trouble with downloading a game on disc and I tried buying it in the Xbox store but cannot because it says “u own this already” 84debe74-dbae-4e50-a944-bb68cd205219
  5. How can I get the Mircosoft Store to recognize that there is an update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get the Mircosoft Store to recognize that there is an update?: I cannot get an update for Minecraft on my PC but I can update on my Xbox. I feel I have tried everything. I have restarted my computer, the store, and uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it...
  6. Microsoft store wont update or install microsoft apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store wont update or install microsoft apps: Microsoft Store wont update or install Microsoft apps. I believe it needs to update itself to fix this but it cannot. I am trying to get xbox app after removing it because it was not working...
  7. Microsoft store and Xbox App wont update/install

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store and Xbox App wont update/install: Microsoft wont update and is just stuck saying "pending" and when it does say it is downloading it just stays at 1 percent. I just got this PC i tried to factory reset it did not work. And same...
  8. xbox apps will not update or download to the pc from the microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox apps will not update or download to the pc from the microsoft store.: Split from this thread. This still isn't working for me. What's the fix? I can't download or update the XBOX app through the store, nor will it download with the installer from XBOX. I'm on...
  9. xbox apps will not update or download to the pc from the microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox apps will not update or download to the pc from the microsoft store.: Update or loading xbox apps from the microsoft store hang on my new dell pc. Non xbox apps work. Spent 3 hours with dell technician trying various to fix this. Failed. Says it's a microsoft...
  10. Cant open Store, and then cant report a problem as its stuck updating

in XboX Insiders
    Cant open Store, and then cant report a problem as its stuck updating: As per the title I can't get the store to open Does nothing when I click on the store on either the dashboard or tile Go to do report a problem and it says it needs an update which I say yes to...